1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Dunas Insta Death

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Zooploop, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    6:28 PM
    Crusader
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):I've both jumped into and walked into Dunas at full HP and died instantly both times
    What is supposed to happen?: Not suppose to die
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: It's happened two times and in both cases it wasn't possible for me to die. Due to Achilles even if I were 1/1'd I would still have about 3k HP leftover + the invul frames so it's impossibles to die from full. It also couldn't be damage reflect because I wasn't attacking in both cases and I don't use powerguard there so it's unrelated.

Also since I'm a Hero I have to pay constant attention rebuffing constantly, and have solo'd it many times before. It wasn't a case of slacking off during damage reflect.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): IgniIgni and thugricthugric both seem to have experienced this as well

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    8:28 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    I was fighting Dunas on the 28th of June, and had full HP while waiting for damage reflect to wear off near the bottom (but not fully safe from magic attacks). I got hit by Dunas for 199999 damage and died in 1 shot, despite having more than enough HP left to survive all magic attacks. I forgot to make a report on this, but I just remembered about it now.

I would guess that Ziozo(OP) got killed by something similar. I informed GM Eric when this happened during that occasion but forgot to investigate it more once I was done with battling Dunas. I have no idea what caused Dunas to hit me for max damage, and unfortunately since this happened unexpectedly and suddenly I could not take a screenshot in time to show the 199999 damage.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    Crusader
    I'll add that I couldn't see if there was a 199999 damage because I had someone using meteor at the time, but I do remember there being a false ban for Dunas that involved taking 199999 damage. It's happened to me and itzjaheezyitzjaheezy though I never died in those cases, just got auto banned.

4. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    7:28 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Recording this as a video would be good in showing exactly what happens.

5. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    3:28 PM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    It was bugged
    And my char "GreenWaves" did max dmg to Dunas.
    Cuz I spammed AR too much
    So auto banned me for "too much dmg" , but when i use Genesis, there was no autoban, because i was attacking too slow?
    if I did Gen, wouldve been fine
    But I had SI and AR , and used that instead. I was hitting 199ks per AR hit.

not sure, if it had to do with the "defense up" buff that Dunas has, but yeah it happened

6. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    I was trying to recreate the bug without any luck this occurrence is so rare so I'm a bit stuck here (this also happened once at Zak & Scar). Once we can find out the reason why this bug exists, we should be able to tackle it and get it fixed. If people wanna take one for the team, record yourselves bossing and submit us the video if this 1hk0 bug happens again

7. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    8:28 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    Yeah I'll try to record the next Dunas run.