1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Advice] Odd Character Situation Post Break

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Charles, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Charles

Charles Brown Teddy

Feb 2, 2015
    Male
    Ga
    6:31 AM
    Hello everyone,

I played on and off since launch but deleted my main account and now want to play some more since I'm working from home again and have some time. What do you all think I should do with the following:

30 Int level 50 Hybrid BW/Sword Page
    30 Int level 52 XBow
    30 Int Lvl 36 Assassin

Lvl 36 Cleric (Separate Account)

As you can see, this was mostly an account to mess around on...but I want to come back. Where I need advice is when I come back after a break, I typically like to start from scratch. Across the characters, I probably have around 50 mil and 150k NX. What would you do? Pick up one of the 30 int characters and just semi wash later? Start over from scratch and enjoy the questing and monster carding (leaning towards this personally)? For the most part, I like odd classes so if I start over I'm leaning towards Axe sader so I don't have to wash too too hard.

All advice appreciated and can't wait to join you guys again!

2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Do what you find fun. You have good enough starting fund to start off strong. And if anything you don't have to delete old characters as back up if axe sader doesn't work out :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Charles

Charles Brown Teddy

Feb 2, 2015
    Male
    Ga
    This was mostly in line with my thinking! Thanks for your time :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:31 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I think you should do the questing / card grinding path and pick up the xbow again since its your highest level character. It's okay if you don't hp wash it that much, as long as you hp wash it a LITTLE (which it looks like u are doing already since you got 30 int). Towards end game, you can just get the HP gears and you should be fine for most bosses (idk about all of them, but you can definetely do the ones that matter with minimal washing).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1