1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hello!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by otsuchi, Aug 21, 2019.

1. otsuchi

otsuchi Blue Snail

Aug 11, 2019
    Female
    10:17 PM
    Hi everyone! I've been playing on this server for about a week+ now so I guess I should finally "introduce" myself haha.

My name is Chelsea and I'm from the bay area! I'm currently 19 and have been playing Maple ever since I was 7!

As of now I have a lvl 38 cleric (ign Bishoujo) and made a soon to be i/l mage (ign Petai). It's been kinda lonely despite the really nice people who have messaged me in game every now and then to say hi or good luck haha.

Please feel free to add me or come say hi!! I'd love to make some new friends :)

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    I can't play a whole lot (woohoo adulting lol), but we are in the same time zone, so maybe I'll catch you from time to time! SlimeSmile My ign is Ryae. Welcome and enjoy Legends!! :heartbeat:

3. OP
    OP
    otsuchi

otsuchi Blue Snail

Aug 11, 2019
    Female
    Ahh I feel it. I'm dealing w/ full-time college while trying to be active haha. Thank you though!! I'll add you the next time I'm on :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    welcome, chelsea!! also omg playing maple since you were 7.... they got you young.

my ign in game is postcard :) i'll add you when i'm on again! (also, if you're looking for a guild, i'm recruiting people for my brand spanking new, teeny baby guild!! we have a few west coast people \o/)

5. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    5:17 AM
    Welcome to the server! Feel free to add any (or all) of my characters listed in my signature. I can help with anything except for price checks, or happy to just chat while we grind

6. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    6:17 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Yeah that won't work for long.
    I started ML back in 2017 before starting University, I later on had to stop playing during semesters / exam terms

What are you doing in college?

7. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    5:17 AM
    welcome chelsea!!!!!!!

8. OP
    OP
    otsuchi

otsuchi Blue Snail

Aug 11, 2019
    Female
    thank you for the warm welcomes everyone!!

9. OP
    OP
    otsuchi

otsuchi Blue Snail

Aug 11, 2019
    Female
    (oof) makes a lot of sense haha. i'm majoring in social work as of right now but still trying to figure out what to do with life ;-;

10. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    1:17 AM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Jonathan. You can add me in game. The more friends the better! My IGN is Vexen.