1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Roasted Pork takes WAY more than 2 hours.

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Annolis, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    3:03 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Chil Sung takes way more than 2 hours to repeat the Roasted Pork quest. Maple0000.jpg
    What is supposed to happen?: Either players should be able to make Roasted Pork every 2 hours, or Chil Sung's dialogue box needs to reflect the current time frame (which I suspect is either 4 or 6 hours)
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: KFT
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Make Pork, wait 2 hours, try to make pork again.

2. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    1:03 AM
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    Log off and then log in? Duh

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:03 AM
  4. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    12:03 AM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    ok i will give it a check SlimeGrin

5. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I've stayed logged in, I've re-logged with different characters, it's definitely more than 2 hours.

6. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Bumping this since I'm trying to finish Yellow King Goblin cards and I don't think has been resolved yet. :3

Edit: Added image showing quest reset timer is currently more than 4 hours.

Attached Files: