1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increasing Mesos Up Skill Duration

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by viidafreak, Sep 5, 2019.

1. viidafreak

viidafreak Orange Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Male
    6:59 AM
    Camper
    Would be best if the Meso Up skill is the same duration with the main buff skill (Haste & Claw Booster) which is 200 sec for Night lords. Its not quite balancing (in terms of duration) when re-buffing.

Current Meso Up Skill Duration : 120 sec.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    11:59 PM
    Kind of agree because it is annoying to recast meso up more frequently than the rest of your buffs and I don't think increasing the duration of meso up would greatly affect the balance of the game. I can understand people being opposed to it, though, since it would technically be a buff to one of the most powerful late game classes in the game.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:59 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I like that it coincides with holy symbol. If you buff this why not buff holy symbol.

4. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    11:59 PM
    To be completely honest, I've always felt that buff lengths are way too short in this game in general. I feel like I'd be in favour of just about any increase to the length of any buff that doesn't use up a consumable (eg summoning rock) or have a cooldown

Again, I can definitely see why people wouldn't this change, though... meh

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    viidafreak

viidafreak Orange Mushroom

Jun 22, 2017
    Male
    6:59 AM
    Camper
    Yes, I totally agree by increasing slightly in duration doesn't affect the overall balance of the game.

6. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    12:59 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    If this buff time duration is accepted then there's a need to look at Power Guard for Fighter and Pages, aka the boosters are 200 secs, Power Guard is 120 secs.

On a same note Transformation could be buffed from 120s to 200s as the Knuckler Booster.