1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Leafre Crafting Takes Items & Gives Nothing (Not 10% fail by stim)

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Blu301, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    4:42 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    Yesterday, I was crafting a dragon green sleve in leafre. After the NPC took my items (scales/spirits/stim/craven/luk-dex crystals), there was no NPC notification box that said the usual "I'm sorry.... blahblahblah" signifying that my crafting failed by the 10% odds of the stim. I thought that was odd because I have seen that notification before, but thought I just clicked too fast and missed it and it unluckily failed on the 10% chance. So I lost all of my crafting items and got nothing in return, and thought nothing of it.

But today, I just crafted 2 dragon kanzirs in leafre (using gold double knife daggers), and the same thing happened twice. I made sure to click slow so I didn't miss the NPC notification - there was none. My items just disappeared, and I received nothing for my crafting. It wasn't fail by 10% from the stims because I've gotten that notification for failed crafting in the past. And I stupidly did this again because I thought, "oh maybe I'm tripping," but it happened again for the 3rd time straight. I also think it's nearly impossible that my crafting failed on the 10% odds 3 times straight anyways, that's a 1/1000 chance right?

What is supposed to happen?:
    I'm supposed to receive a crafted weapon (1 green sleve and 2 kanzirs in my case), or an NPC box notification that my crafting failed, and I received neither 3 times straight. Just lost all of my crafting items :(

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    Once yesterday (9/15/2019), and twice today.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Get the materials to craft something in leafre > talk to Weapon Upgrader Mos > supposed to receive a crafted item or NPC notification that crafting failed.

Extra information (optional):
    I can fade losing out on the dragon spirits and 6 luk, 6 dex, and 12 power crystals total (well over 5 mil in crystals), but I'd really like a refund on my scales if possible ;_; 75 scales costs at minimum 15 mil at the market price and that hurts a bit. If there's any way I could get a refund on everything that would be amazing...

I have a screenshot of the chat text notification from today where I crafted twice and gained nothing each time in return, but I didn't think it would be very helpful because it doesn't show anything except me losing the crafting items. Can provide it upon request if necessary.

2. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    (Will need SS's for these) Did you get a grey text of all the items being consumed once you did the crafting?

3. OP
    OP
    Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    Yes I did, but I am unable to post them here (have never been able to send photos in comments of threads). Can I send you a SS on discord?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    I tried crafting and it works normally, perhaps you're just unlucky and the 10% rng got you.

Also note that its 10% per item which doesn't exactly mean that its 1/1000 chance of this happening.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    well the odds of my crafting failing on that 10% 3 times in a row is 1/1000 no? But I've never been good at math x)

The reason i thought this was a glitch was because in the past for failed crafting, I got an NPC box notification that read "I'm sorry... etc etc" stating that the crafting failed on the off-chance of the stimulator. Other people have confirmed that they have also seen these notifications as well.

When I received nothing for all 3 of these craftings, there was no notification. I just clicked to turn in the items and nothing happened at all.

So is there no chance of recovering my scales or other crafting items? thugricthugric

6. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Unless we can confirm the bug, unfortunately no.