1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Inter-account transferrable for "Ring of Passion"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by redblueblur, Sep 19, 2019.

let Ring of Passion be Inter-account transferrable?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    5:42 PM
    Z00M
    Beginner
    Hi all, so during the previous valentine event, i manage to get a Ring of Passion on my soon to be NL which was kept at lvl10. Got this ring and went onto craft my INT gears. However, I took a break due to sch and I recently came back to ML and realised why is it that this ring was not made available to be transferred within the same account characters. I screwed up my NL's name and fail to add most ap to base int for my hp goals and want to recreate it to the ign that i want (checked and not taken up yet) and maximum washing efficiency. But this would mean I'll have to start on another character from scratch and forgo the Ring of Passion and have no bonus effects from it (+3 All Stats).

Since this ring is so hard to come by (only via valentine event) and took quite some effort from the previous valentine event to exchange for it.

i would strongly request for the Ring of Passion to be made able for inter-account transfer and give us players the option to switch characters to use it if need be. Also, maybe this "inter-account transfer" option could be applied to future rare event gear as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    2:42 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Why don't you just add 3 more base INT to your nightlord.

Seems like a much more efficient solution to me.

3. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    5:42 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Maybe he is already going full int