1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Won't download .exe file

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by gaminggrampa, Dec 1, 2016.

1. gaminggrampa

gaminggrampa Blue Snail

Dec 1, 2016
    Male
    5:17 PM
    gaming grampa
    Every time I try to download the launcher, from mega or google, it downloads literally everything but the .exe file. I went to a thread that only had the .exe file for download but the website that they hosted the download on block it because it thought it was a virus. No idea why it doesn't do it, I only have McAfee and it hasn't made any alerts or anything about deleting the .exe, and windows defender is off :?

2. OP
    OP
    gaminggrampa

gaminggrampa Blue Snail

Dec 1, 2016
    Male
    5:17 PM
    gaming grampa
  3. joannafass

joannafass Blue Snail

Sep 21, 2019
    Female
    6:17 PM
    Casamigos
    Beginner
    How? I am having the same issue right now... :(

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:17 AM
    Moderator Post
    Which anti virus do you use?

5. joannafass

joannafass Blue Snail

Sep 21, 2019
    Female
    6:17 PM
    Casamigos
    Beginner
    McAfee
    I have tried everything that I have read online - the application worked last week then it just stopped working.
    I made exception folders to go around my protection, uninstalled and reinstalled Wine.

When I go into Wineskin, it ultimately appears that I am missing a file - "bin folder is missing", "folder wineskin is missing".
    Any ideas on how to fix this?