1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Adding GFA30 to CWKPQ

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LiquidOoze, Sep 22, 2019.

1. LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    10:37 AM
    Can you guys consider adding gloves for attack 30 to cwkpq, these are the current prices for them and it's pretty absurd.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lidas

Lidas Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    4:37 PM
    Lidas
    Bowmaster
    Might be because the 65 gfa from the event.?

3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    7:37 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    To be honest, this is something that can happen to any scroll that is only obtainable via gachapon. If you are going to add this to cwkpq, you might as well add earing int 30%, shield magic 30%, overall armor str 30%, etc. to cwkpq as well.

I'd rather these be made farmable at some monster instead of cwkpq, kind of how you can farm claw att 30% a nightghost.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    Difference is none of those scrolls are 20m each.

5. AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    10:37 PM
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    That's the element of difficulty in maplestory. If everything is easily obtainable then what's the point >.>
    Market prices will fluctuate according to economy. GFA30 wasn't 18m since forever. It was 9-12m at one point and people could still manage.
    Chaos scrolls were 60m when i bought them to chaos my cape in the past too. WS were 60mil before.

You're not gonna suggest to add them to CWKPQ too right, since Chaos scrolls are 120m now and WS are 145m >.>

6. boost3r

boost3r Slime

Apr 13, 2015
    Paladin
    i agree with some ppl on disc. adding gach exclusive scrolls to bosses would probably be a good idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    I'd rather not add them to cwk which already has a ton of value as a pq. Would be better as a boss drop or maybe GPQ bonus could be interesting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    So let me get this right not only are you comparing the extremes of chaos scroll and white scrolls to glove for attack 30, but you think currently where chaos scrolls are 120m and WS are 145m and everyone just sits around and waits for the next event or if they see a gacha smega to whisper whoever won it is more healthy to the game than instead of getting them through other difficult methods such as killing a boss. Nowhere in my post did I even mention cs or ws I'm just talking purely glove for attack which there are only 2 methods to obtain which by the way isn't even consistent: the first is from 2 quests such as https://bbb.hidden-street.net/quest/victoria-island/soul-in-the-dark and https://bbb.hidden-street.net/quest/victoria-island/the-committee-challenges and the other is through gacha. My post suggested cwkpq because currently it is one of two pqs that drops 30% during the bonus (the other being apq) but if people feel bosses such as horntail or toad should drop it I'm more than happy with the suggestion. Anything to increase the chance of getting gfa30 is better than what it is now. And you saying market prices fluctuate isn't accurate, it would mean prices would have to fall and as long as I have been on the server, I have never seen white scrolls, chaos scrolls, or gfa30 consistently fall in price over a period of time. Sure they have fallen in price for a few days such as events but GMs patch those rates rather quickly.

9. imadde

imadde Mixed Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    3:37 PM
    Sauron/Login/Play.
    Bishop
    Demure
  10. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:37 PM
    Moderator Post
    Just people that have quit and cannot stop lurking here MapleF17

Topic: We are still brainstorming what to do with 30%'s for quite a bit. We had some ideas, and likely apply some of them in (near) future.

• Like Like x 2
  11. AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    10:37 PM
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    Since you wanted to get it straight, let me clarify it for you that no where have i mentioned that it is healthier for the game to add GFA30 to a DIFFICULT METHOD SUCH AS KILLING A BOSS. You suggested adding it to CWKPQ which to everyone's knowledge, is nowhere near difficult. It is easy. Adding GFA30 to an easy PQ which already has lots of benefits on its own, will definitely not be healthy for the game (overpowered PQ).

I said prices fluctuate according to economy. That is true because the economy is based on supply and demand. In our present market it's true that the demand for WS and CS is much more compared to before, as more and more established players hike towards end-game level, and we do not have as many new players providing a 'supply' (ie. sell to fund their early game). Hence in our current state of high demand, it would never go down, and every single smega with a CS/WS will be hounded by buyers. It is not so different compared to GFA30 which was sold for a good 9-13m for a long time until its demand increased over the past few months as more and more people are trying to perfect a wa21/23 glove (ie. increase in demand cause increase in price).

WS and CS prices have dropped before during summer of 2017 when we had a bigger population boost of newer players. That was also a time when Lower Ascent was packed on all 9 channels, LPQ required a clicking competition to enter, and LMPQ was full on every channel.

But I do agree that it is a good suggestion to add it to a boss (with difficulty), but it should be one which has been lacking popularity due to lack of incentive such as Krexel. Ever since Krexel was released, it has never been a popular boss compared to newer additions such as Toad, NT, or CWKPQ. It does not provide much EXP for its large HP, nor has any good appealing drop. I suggest adding it to Krexel, but possibly with a lower drop rate since killing Krexel is actually not difficult even with 500m HP. Or we could also boost its damage and possibly EXP together (marginally) with the addition to make it more difficult but with a better incentive to explore this boss and its questline.

Krexel vs other bosses:
    - Zakum = Zakum Helm, Gen20, TT10, EXP
    - Anego = EXP, YSS, WandMA30
    - TheBoss = EXP, GEE
    - BlackCrow = EXP, Stonetooth
    - Toad = EXP, Stonetooth
    - Kacchuu Musha = EXP, shieldMA30, eyeINT30, eye avoid30
    - HT = Level 30 books, HTP, EXP
    - CWKPQ = MON, 30%scrolls, spectrum goggles, crushed skull, blackfist cape
    - Scarlion/Targa = Scarlion/Targa helm, OA INT60

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. echung379

echung379 Brown Teddy

Oct 16, 2017
    Cookiee
    Hero
    Agreed.

I think having every scroll in the game available via a non-gachapon method is a good idea. I hate the fact that some items are literally not obtainable from the game unless someone gets lucky from gach, gets the item, and is willing to sell it.

There was a time when helm dex 60s were like ~6m ea and I needed to scroll a scar helm. I thought it was too expensive so I literally went to master chronos to farm them on my own. But with scrolls like gfa 30 you can't do that and you are at the mercy of complete RNG from gach.

I actually remember shield watt 60% were gach only (?) in the past and then they added it to NT bosses at a low drop rate and i really liked that. The price only dropped from like 20m-->16m because of the low drop rate. But at least now I can semi-farm it if there's none in the market.

• Agree Agree x 2