1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add mixer streams or YT or something to FP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thewayman, Sep 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. thewayman

thewayman Horny Mushroom

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    10:38 AM
    TheWayMan
    Dragon Knight
    I just got permanently banned from twitch, I have to make a new account sadly. Reasoning? Playing a private server (which is legal in every right you can look at it online rights are given to the true owners of the game just Neckson sucked and ruined a good game). So yeah I have to find a new way to stream sadly, and I can't really keep all the people who followed me which wasn't many anyways.

2. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    8:38 AM
    NSFW
    arent PS banned on twitch? also, openrec or bust

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:38 PM
    Moderator Post
    We are looking into which API's mixer has and see if we can accomplish a similar or identical functions as twitch.

4. OP
    OP
    thewayman

thewayman Horny Mushroom

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    10:38 AM
    TheWayMan
    Dragon Knight
    It's against their TOS because they aren't smart enough to handle it, if you do research online as long as rights are given to the owners of the game it is pretty legal to play, just some grey areas really.

BTw ima be on mixer for now on sadly :(