1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with int gear

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by 2147Code, Sep 28, 2019.

1. 2147Code

2147Code Slime

Sep 27, 2019
    4:55 AM
    Hello,

As I am leveling a I/L to fund my warrior to get int gear (4 base + 36 int gear) I wanted to know what would be the cheapest way to get this 36 int for my warrior. The gear would preferably be wearable starting at level 20.

If possible please provide the item names and what price they would cost me to obtain 36 int the cheapest / easiest way possible.

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    10:55 PM
    Cheapest way would be to just add 36 int, you can just wait to obtain the NX again to remove the int.
    If you're looking a way to stay 4 int, it really depends how early you want to be able to reach 40 int imo.
    For example
    Level 20+ opens up bathrobes
    Level 35+ opens up racc mask
    Level 50+ opens up yac, zhelm, deputy

Another way is to try your best to get tier 1 ring out of the way (this takes a lot longer).

Very basic items that don't cost too much would include
    a wand (saw some 6 ints for like 4m)
    A basic maple bandana (saw some 3-4 int blue ones)
    Getting the slime shoe (2 int, but needs level 30)
    Making some simple earrings (scrolls cost maybe 1m each)
    Making a low level cape (scroll cost maybe 1-2m each, level 25 required)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    5:55 AM
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    Step 1roll 5/5/10/5
    Step 2 only int until lv 4 (you need 35str)
    Step 3 from 10 to 35 only int (150)
    Step 4 wash each lv until you reach max health at lv 124
    Step 5 tank the Bigfoot and use only power guard,good luck brudda

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Best hp wash guide

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    7:55 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    10 int cape is very good value. Might cost you like 15m for a low level one though. Ive seen 10 int YACs for like 10m.

5 int earring is also very cheap. Probably less than 5m.

Then there is the scrolled wand. You can probably get a +6 int for 2m or less. You can also try to scroll yourself. Wand 60% is like 100k.

A +2 int red marker clean is like 1-2m.

That will put you at about +23, all equips are low level and cheap. The rest of the stuff can get pretty expensive from here on out. Low level int hats get expensive very fast.

Some good choices would be a 10 int bathrobe (probably cost you like 20m), and a monster book ring (1-10 int).

• Like Like x 1