1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blackbull's deed to the land

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by SYLegend, Jun 21, 2016.

1. SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    3:01 PM
    Does anyone know which mob drops this item? HiddenStreet shows Curse Eye, but I'm not sure if it applies to this server. I farmed them quite a bit and didn't get one.

2. Coco066

Coco066 King Slime

Jun 20, 2016
    Male
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    9:01 AM
    Coco066
    Assassin
    Well according to the quest description it's supposed to be curse eye. But i didn't get it yet either

• Like Like x 1
  3. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Curse Eye, yeah.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    The quest says something about the deed being located around sleepywood, but the curse eyes at Ellinia drop them aswell and the map there is better for farming imo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    9:01 PM
    Crusader
    I'm guessing because of the very low drop rate, we've not found the deed yet and start to wonder if the quest is bugged.

6. Xizz3l

Xizz3l Mushmom

May 5, 2015
    Male
    Xizz3l
    Outlaw
    Majestic
    I've found it and can confirm that it drops from Curse Eye, just a low drop rate so gl!

Same goes for Nependeath Honey c:

7. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    9:01 PM
    Crusader
  8. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I can look into rates of blackbull when I am back home later tonight.

9. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    I got mine before finishing the 999 quest. Not too bad but luck plays its part ofcourse, and the troll 10% scrolls they drop (they look the same:p) don't make it any better.

10. coffee

coffee Mano

Aug 5, 2015
    Male
    4:01 PM
    coffee32
    Beginner
    i got 6 of them i can give u

11. vuluc88

vuluc88 Slime

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    8:01 PM
    Kinigiri
    I/L Wizard
    a super old thread, but i don't want to create new one if it already have.
    When i do 99 curse eyes quest, i got the blckbull scroll. Strange thing is that there's no Blackbull's deed to the lands quest, and there's absolutely no quest in my list require one. So i wonder why is it still drop? Is the quest not implemented for some reason?

Also glass shoes is so damn hard. I kill fire boar for like from lvl 28 until lvl 34, and heard Singapore is easier but still no luck from lvl 34 till 37 now. No sign of glass shoes anywhere :(

12. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    6:01 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Blackbull's Deed to the Land is not a quest item. You can sell it in the FM for people who are in need of one.

Glass Shoes are difficult to find, like Blackbull's Deed to the Land - if you got that deed before killing even 100 Curse Eyes, you probably used up all your luck on that! lol There's also Nependeath Honey - those are the three that are not quest items, have very low drop rates, and will typically fetch a decent price in the FM.

13. vuluc88

vuluc88 Slime

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    Kinigiri
    I/L Wizard
    Hmmm? So it's not for the quest of Blackbull's deed to the land quest? I remember having a pain in the ass too 18 years ago finding this scroll for that quest.
    Really want to do the glass shoes, never got it done when playing GMS lolz.

14. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Yes, it is for that quest. But it's not classified as a "Quest Item" any more than a Curse Eye Tail is a quest item, but you do need it for certain quests.

15. vuluc88

vuluc88 Slime

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    Kinigiri
    I/L Wizard
    Oh... thank you for your tenacity in explaining.
    Also, do we got a mechanic to search all item in free market?
    I played in GMS when there's no FM yet, just everyone standing around in channel 1 and chat all to Sell/Buy so I don't know much about FM yet.

16. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Yes, it's called Owl of Minerva which you can purchase in the Cash Shop for cheap.