1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low New cash shop items "out of stock"

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Bonzai, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Bonzai

Bonzai King Slime

Apr 2, 2018
    Female
    11:55 PM
    Bonzaitree
    I/L Arch Mage, Night Lord
    Beaters
    Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 10.13.33 PM.png Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Some of the new cash shop items are "out of stock"
    What is supposed to happen?: These items should be made available for purchase
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Cash-shop
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I tried purchasing the "detective chappeau..." hat
    Extra information (optional): Not sure if this issue was addressed yet or not...but posting in case

2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    3:55 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    I don't know if this is the problem, but...

It is a Male hat and you're a Female character - which I believe is something Kimberly would like to fix, but, from what I've heard, is way too complicated in coding to fix.

3. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    it's a female hat.

i'm pretty sure it's disabled atm bc it's been causing dc issues, soph

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    Oh, the chappeau...I'm sorry. It's not a gender-specific hat at all, but...I was looking at the Detective Hat. idk then.

5. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    6:55 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Can confirm that the hat is disabled for now.