1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

we are new here, question about vote

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CookieCakie, Jan 8, 2017.

1. CookieCakie

CookieCakie Slime

Jan 1, 2017
    Female
    3:37 PM
    CookieClub
    Hi guys,

We just moved from Royal to here, we have 3 players in the house, do we need apply for whitelist for vote? As we on whitelist at royal maple, so wonder if here need do that as well? Or we just 1 vote use wifi, another 2 vote on data(2g/3g)?

2. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

You will have to vote on mobile data :)

3. OP
    OP
    CookieCakie

CookieCakie Slime

Jan 1, 2017
    Female
    CookieClub
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:37 PM
    Moderator Post
    Yup, we protect the privacy of the user and do not request a user to submit for such thing just to be able to vote... However, if I somehow find out you all end up being 1 person you will be banned for vote abusing, but I doubt I have to ;)

Welcome by the way! If you have any other question I am free to answer them.

5. OP
    OP
    CookieCakie

CookieCakie Slime

Jan 1, 2017
    Female
    CookieClub
    Thank you Kimberly, that's cool, we play from different pc anyway, easy find out on mac if you have to ,but at here feel GMs reply so fast, that's great and helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  6. yoyothrowed

yoyothrowed Mano

Jan 29, 2017
    Male
    UK
    yoyothrowed
    Assassin
    CookieClub
    Yup :D thanks for telling us :DDDDDDD

7. 2147Code

2147Code Slime

Sep 27, 2019
    Sorry for bumping an old thread but me and my SO just joined and play together from the same house as we live together. I was wondering if this same rule still applies considering it's 2 years later.

8. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    11:37 AM
    Theres no vote abuse rule anymore, since players can multi vote. (Since the removal of gachapon from the cashshop)
    So as long as you can find a way to get different networks to vote, feel free to vote as much as you want.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. 2147Code

2147Code Slime

Sep 27, 2019
    Does this imply that I can also multi vote on a single account?

10. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    11:37 AM
    Multi vote means that you can vote on as many accounts as you want once per day.
    This does not mean you can vote for example 100 times on one account and gain 500k NX.
    This mean you can vote on 10 accounts for example and gain 5k NX each, per day.

• Like Like x 1