1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Danathan, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Danathan

Danathan Orange Mushroom

Oct 13, 2019
    Male
    12:42 PM
    Danathan
    Dark Knight
    Perion
    Hello!

I really enjoyed the Summer Event and real hype for a new one coming up.

I'm Suggesting Olivia PQ or some candy collecting as a halloween event. Not sure, if you have anything planned, but October is here and OG Maple had fun Halloween themed events in the past and they were always great.

What's your thoughts?

2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    11:42 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    As long as there is some way to make stews i'm fine.

But honestly, given the timing of events lately, it might be a good idea to just skip either this or thanksgiving so that we can have a good winter event.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    "cant skip wont skip Halloween"
    "cant stop, wont stop"
    "everybody lives, everybody dies, but most importantly , everyone lives"

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    6:42 PM
    For what it's worth, if it does end up being a choice of one or the other, I would be very very in favour of dropping thanksgiving instead of Halloween. Thanksgiving is just an American thing, but I expect the majority of the playerbase at least has some equivalent to Halloween (even if it's celebrated at a different time of year).

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    I know there should be time between events, but in this case I think the Halloween Event should happen ASAP so we can get back on track. Otherwise, we're going to be off on events so often it'll be like we're on a reverse Islamic Calendar where all the events require over a year to do again... though there is something satisfyingly Maple about this. If we fail to reset our stores every 24 hours, then our store start times are constantly moving forward. It used to be we had to wait a strict 24 hours before our next vote, which would constantly push things forward.

But none of those things are actually liked... So Halloween Event ASAP, please! =o)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Danathan

Danathan Orange Mushroom

Oct 13, 2019
    Male
    12:42 PM
    Danathan
    Dark Knight
    Perion
    Haha I Love it! C'mon let's do something simple! :)