1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

More @ Commands for Mesos and Boss Time?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ColouredNote, Oct 16, 2019.

1. ColouredNote

ColouredNote Pink Teddy

Sep 17, 2018
    Male
    3:15 PM
    -
    Warrior
    -
    @mpm - Mesos Per Minute - acts just like @epm and records the amount of mesos you pick up from monsters (or any on the ground dropped by other players).

@bosstime - Boss Time - allows you to see how long it has been since the boss last spawned on the map, or how long it has been since they were killed. Would be very nice and helpful, but at the same time I'm iffy about it. Maybe it would be too helpful... I don't know.

Please give your opinions on them, and make suggestions of your own if you like.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    3:15 PM
    I don't really see the purpose of @mpm. It won't be an accurate measure of how good the spot is for meso gain because it doesn't take drops into account. Even if it used the NPC values for the drops, it still wouldn't be able to measure based on free market value. It might be interesting to look at, but not really a good or useful measure of anything.

The bosstime one, while I would really like it and personally be in favour of it, would make the server significantly easier so kind of goes against what the server is meant to be achieving. I think for a lot of people (albeit people who are not me), keeping track of boss timers and things is part of the nostalgia.

3. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    11:15 AM
    Yeah I would agree that @mpm won't be accurate enough.
    You could easily just count how much mesos you have VS how much you end off with (including after you NPC)

The boss one a lot of people actually do keep track on discord through DRODS or other means.
    Though I'm uncertain if having boss timers open to the public would cause chaos or not.

4. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    8:15 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters