1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

o/

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Scylla, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Scylla

Scylla Orange Mushroom

Oct 10, 2019
    Female
    6:58 PM
    Scylla
    Night Lord
    Lotus
    Heya, I'm Scylla and I started this server like a week or two ago. By now I'm quite sure that I'll stick around for longer so I thought I might as well leave a message here.

Now I'm just looking for people to play with so I don't feel as lonely anymore when I'm online lol sooooooooooo, feel free to add me, my IGN's are Scylia and Scyila ;O

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    1:58 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Welcome to the server :heartbeat:

Sounds like you want to join a guild! Look for guild on forum, discord, and in-game :) Hopefully you can find like-minded people.

3. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    5:58 PM
    Welcome to the server! We've met in game, but saying hello here anyway :p