1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

.wz related bug / OCD Text Glitch in Ariant House

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by softmoth, Oct 25, 2019.

1. softmoth

softmoth Slime

Oct 21, 2019
    Female
    WA, USA
    7:22 PM
    softmoth
    Brawler
    SweetDream
    Description of the bug: In "Residential Area 2" of Ariant, clicking on this spot creates a text box with broken formatting. I don't have any quests in my log active that this could be attached to.
    Clickable Spot
    Text Box
    What is supposed to happen?: I assume this text box is only supposed to show up under certain quest conditions, but I'm not familiar with the area enough to know for sure.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: "Residential Area 2" in Ariant
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: N/A
    Extra information : As stated above, I have no quests active that I believe this could be attached to.

2. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    7:22 PM
    Duckys
    Bishop
    Looks like this applies to all of the clickable (hidden) NPC's involved in the Ariant quest for food/treasure items for other maps as well, including Residential Area 1, 4, etc. Seems like the NPC names were copypasta'd without any formatting.

[​IMG]

3. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    4:22 AM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    You don't need to have the quest active to be able to click those spots, they are a way to show where the quest should be "handed". But yeah, basically what is said above. The name is too long and it doesn't fit the tiny box, but i assume that can be adjusted easily.

(I'm going to change the category to OCD btw, since is not a game breaking problem, and it will be changed to fixed when its solved SlimeGrin)

• Agree Agree x 2