1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Disconnect after attempting to retrieve from Frederick twice

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by PotatoCider, Oct 28, 2019.

1. PotatoCider

PotatoCider Slime

Sep 9, 2019
    Female
    Canada
    6:46 AM
    Bowman
    Sorry if this bug has been reported already, I did a search and was unable to find any related threads, but I kind of have a hard time believing I'm the only one who has encountered this because it's a very consistent bug for me.

Description of the bug
    : Attempts to retrieve items from Frederick will result in his dialogue box opening but not the items panel. Upon talking to him a second time, the items are displayed after the dialogue box, but the game quickly disconnects after

What is supposed to happen?: Should be able to retrieve the items the first time talking to Frederick

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: FM

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug:
    1) Put up a shop with items inside
    2) Let the shop expire (I have yet to test this with a server reset)
    3) Talk to Frederick to retrieve the items
    4) Talk to Frederick a second time

Extra information: This is not a game-breaking bug as the items and mesos appear in inventory when logging in after being disconnected. But would be nice to not have to restart the game every time to retrieve items

2. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    Duckys
    Bishop
    Most likely your unsold items being pulled from a database, which takes time to access. Allow for some time before clicking him again and the box should eventually pop up.
    Talking to him a second time most likely causes a bad reference to be made, causing your client to crash.

In any case, this might be something worth looking into.

3. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    9:46 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    I'm having the same thing. Usually you either gotta wait for awhile for the items to load out, or DC immediately the moment you unload it

4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I've made mention of this before. If Fredrick is taking his time, you can click on him again to open the Dialogue Box again in order to bring up the Inventory Screen immediately. In order to NOT be disconnected, simply hit the ESC key from Fredrick's new Dialogue Box.

• Like Like x 1