1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Would it be possible to have chat filter?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Damn, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Damn

Damn Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    11:04 AM
    Ryoku
    I/L Arch Mage
    With unlimited voting, players often smega non stop and it would go on for a good while and it could become a spam fest. Smegas should not be a resource that should be repeatedly used like this. Never was. I'm of course going to have some disagreements on this because not everyone minds it, but it ruins the enjoyment of the game for me. It doesn't matter if you participate in this smega spam, but everyone is forced to read it and gets dragged into the conversation without being able to do anything about it. I just want to play the game in peace.

Here are some suggestions.
    1. Chat filter??
    2. Raise the cost of smegas (probably won't work with multiple account voting)
    3. Have a cool down on when someone can smega again.

2. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    6:04 AM
    /? Ingame to clear smega spam is what i usually do. I like the 3rd idea though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. PrettyLights

PrettyLights Timer

Oct 11, 2017
    Yeah I agree, it's pretty annoying when players start having personal disputes publically. Im trying to chill and relax when I play, not listen to immature arguments

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Damn

Damn Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2018
    Male
    Ryoku
    I/L Arch Mage
    Thanks for the tip!