1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sku's Master Quest V2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skuire, Nov 29, 2019.

1. MarcC

MarcC Pink Teddy

May 29, 2019
    Male
    10:07 AM
    riffie
    Paladin, Bishop, Corsair
    Spirit
    Discord ID: Marc#5709
    IGN: Artichoke

I started MapleLegends in December of 2018 and I gotta be honest with you, I don't remember much of what I did or what happened back then because I was either high or drunk when I was playing lmao. Anyways, back then, I thought that the game was just going to be a temporary thing for me to play to fill up the boredom and void I felt inside during Winter break and so I quit in January to focus on school.
    5 months later, I decided to download the game and give it a try once again. The first thing I noticed was that I was not expelled from my guild, Agape, despite my sudden disappearance (oops I never told anyone that I was going to quit) and it really brought some warmth to my heart when some of the members (talking about you Matt <3) remembered me. Because I literally had nothing to do in the summer, I decided to play every. single. day. and got to know the members one by one (unlike back then). During the 4 months of summer, I started to realize that the people I was interacting with were much more than internet friends—they were much more than that. They were like a family to me. MapleLegends, to me, used to be a game that I thought was best played alone to see how far you can accomplish by yourself, but I soon realized that that was not the case. The support I've received from my guild and buddy list is what drove me to strive better to be a better player and to this day, I believe that I couldn't have done it without them <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Paid2Win

Paid2Win Brown Teddy

Oct 25, 2019
    Male
    11:07 AM
    Paid2Win
    Paladin
    Katsu
    This is such a fun thing to do man, good luck

discord Paid2Win#9793
    ign Paid2Win

I actually started playing ML because my best buddy (who I met on GMS about 15 years ago now) and I wanted to start playing another MMO together. After about twenty different MMOs I was beginning to lose all hope, as he is picky as hell and so am I. We had tried going back to GMS too many times but it lost that original flavor, so I told him if he could find a good private server that has the nostalgia effect I'd give up my 3D sweaty MMOs for the 2D mushroom game. That was 5 months ago and here we both still are. ML provides exactly what I was looking for every time I went back to GMS, including an amazing guild, progressive upgrades for classes that used to be considered "nonviable" and a community worth investing in. Yeehaw

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    Discord ID (N/A if none): MrPresident/Yerenth#4647
    Preferred IGN (character name) for receiving packages: MrPresident

I started ML because my girlfriend was looking at old school private servers that were mac compatible and found this server in Dec 2017. We've been playing the server for 2 years now and she's gotten to 184 on her bishop and I'm at 185 on my drk. We played a lot of GMS when we were younger but she never hit 200 so my original goal was to help her finally get a character to 200. We've both taken breaks occasionally so I've made other goals along the way to keep the game fun and interesting. Most of the personal goals I've set have been accomplished but I just keep finding new goals to complete. Setting these goals is what I like most about Maple. The sense of freedom that I can set whatever goals I want and complete them in whatever way I think is best is really satisfying to me. It's something I feel a lot of modern games really lack. I feel like most games now are focused around a competitive ladder and getting you to climb the ranking system but I don't find that fun. I'd much rather play a game and do some mindless activity at my own pace. I'm sure someday I'll run out of goals to accomplish on ML but it won't be soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. soymilk

soymilk Blue Snail

Apr 14, 2019
    Female
    8:07 AM
    Beginner
    Discord ID : mel-tykiss ダークラム#9728
    Preferred IGN : amewsing

I think I first started playing GMS when I was... like 9 years old? So I obviously didn't get very far, but I still have some memories of Maplestory. I remember when (HAHHAHA) Club Penguin shut down, and private servers started popping up and becoming popular, realizing, "oh, private servers are a thing". But it wasn't until this past year that I actually looked into old school maple servers, and I liked how MapleLegends didn't change too many aspects of the Maplestory I remember. There's a good balance of nostalgia for me, and things I never came across/understood as a kid (so my friends get to laugh at me when I thought- well nevermind LOL).

Actually I almost quit ML not far in because I'm vERY awkward with strangers in real life and online. I don't think I talked to anyone until ~lvl 45 and I even avoided PQing. But I responded to someone's smega about joining a chill guild, and I actually became very comfortable with them?!! And eventually I got the courage to start PQing where I met a bunch of other friends too! So I'm very thankful to my guild who are extremely kind and welcoming and it's lots of fun to talk about ML and non-ML stuff, and plan stuff to do together!! (R> NANI <3!!) I continue to play ML because I like playing and having fun with my friends. Love them!
    am sad because I'd love to join the art contest, but I have finals I'm procrastinating for on the 10th/11th so... :c

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    11:07 PM
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Discord ID: Oradious#0920
    Preferred IGN: ArleighBurke

I started playing MapleSEA 11.5 years ago, and like most people, didn't know what I was really doing back then. It was the only game I played for a good few years, and I would always be on it every weekend (which was the only time I could use my computer back then). I played all the way till 6 years ago (end 2013), and eventually quit as I lost stuff due to a rollback and went to another private server (AlchemySEA) for a few months, before quitting maplestory for good.

For years, I never touched any form of the game. Not even a Youtube video. That was until end August 2018. I remembered it was the day after the Grand Finals of TI8 for Dota 2. I suddenly got unmotivated to play dota 2 after the event. Then, I went on youtube, an old school private server video by LinLin popped up on my recommended. Yea, thanks youtube algorithm. I was like 'Banghero? isn't this the aquilla guy back then who was quite famous?'

Having nothing else to do, I just clicked on the video, and I watched video after video. Then I stumbled upon one where he announced he quit royals, and went to legends. I watched a few videos, and before I knew it, it was 6am, and I haven't gone to sleep.

I was like, "fuck it, let's start playing it now". I jumped out of my bed, turned on my computer, and started downloading the game and joined the discord server to find out whatever information I can in order to help me kick start playing the game.

This being the time where my holidays have just started made it even more perfect. Within 2 weeks, I was already 4th job, as I was introduced to the efficiencies and insane farming speed that a F/P mage had. This was something I was never able to do pre-bb, hit 4th job. Throughout my time in ML, I also got to experienced numerous things that I wasn't able to back then, such as multi-clienting, being able to sell leech, GPQ and whatnot. I also got to go on (meme) HT runs on my mage with my guild Honor, which was another thing I never did, go on a HT run as a party. Everything was already solo-able back then when I could kill HT. I just went in, pressed 1 button, and the 3-headed dragon turned into stone.

Although I did take 2 breaks during my short time in Legends, I still always come back here. Sure, it can get pretty braindead when you are just spamming the same button and splitting your client screen with netflix on the other side, but sometimes it's better than smashing the desk and making your keycaps fly out after you lost a game of CS or Dota.

Now, time to wait for the toxic funny reacts from the usual suspects.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    <3

And also, you outleveled both my Gunner and my Paladin, what.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth
    Discord ID: RegalStar#4332
    Preferred IGN: DMsRebirth

I started playing MapleLegends because on another discord server someone was talking about their own private server experience on another server, and it got me real nostalgic about all the time I wasted on this game a decade ago. However, the server he was playing was a 3rd job only server and I had no desire to go that far back (I've been playing GMS since beta, and there are levels of pain that I think are enough to have experienced just once), so I looked at the more popular available servers and picked this one. Having played one of the first private servers back in 2008 (I forgot which one it is but one of the most memorable "feature" was that boss spawning doesn't work and you had to talk to some NPC at the clocktower of origin to spawn them) I was expecting the nostalgia to wear off in a couple of weeks and quit, but instead I found an experience that was even better than what I had back then in GMS - the people are all much, much more friendly and pleasant to talk to, the staff members are extremely responsive (honestly it feels insulting to even compare them to Wizet or Neckson), and despite the much smaller population count I was having way more fun than I ever had. So far I've only been in the server for about 2 and half month, but now I'm fully expecting to be sticking around for a long time.

8. Yeeeeeeeet

Yeeeeeeeet Red Snail

Sep 30, 2019
    Male
    9:07 AM
    YEEEEEEEET
    Discord ID: Den#6130
    Preferred IGN (character name) for receiving packages: YEEEEEEEET

Why I play MapleLegends:
    I just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really LOVE MAPLESTORY

• Great Work x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  9. toshiro

toshiro Red Snail

Aug 10, 2019
    10:07 AM
    Assassin, Night Lord
    Oh wow, this is really nice and also interesting to follow. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Discord: sanemi stan。#0004
    ign: jupitory

At first, I was looking for a server to play MapleStory on because I have a MAC and couldn't download the current games. I really didn't want to bootcamp my laptop for a mushroom game that I played back in middle/high school. So, a friend of mine had posted a snapshot of her playing MapleStory on her MAC, (s/o chih1ro for ruining my life) - I asked, downloaded, and started playing. Now, I've quit the game numerous times just due to school, working, other responsibilities in real life, but I always found myself coming back to this 2003 mushroom game simply because I've built a community and friends here. The guild (Agape <3) I'm in has welcomed me, and I've made tons of friends outside of that guild. It's really just a team playing game where all of us are reaching our in game goals and I know I can count on these people for my real life goals, too. I really enjoy the community aspect of ML and I've made some long-term friends off of it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. junnyking

junnyking Slime

Jun 27, 2017
    Discord ID: (pm u in game if needed) #4351
    IGN: Suibor

I played MS a a long time ago, but i stopped when it became a hackers heaven and paid to win game. I remb the days where i would stay up all night just to level, writting down "tracks" at KPQ, adding Int and Str to my hunter, paying 500k which was half of my fortune for a lvl 40bow, merching scroll for spear att 10%, adding str so that i could change my top/btm every 5 levels. It was this nostalgia for old school MS experience that made me started looking for a server which could provide this. Before legends, i was just trying out other post big bang server which had higher level caps and higher rates, it was kinda fun but somthing seems to be lacking, i grew tired of it and stopped playing. Than, one day, i saw an advertisment for a mobile maplestory app and suddenly all the good memories i had 10years ago while playing MS started coming back again. It was there where i spent a lot of time with my wife. I was so in awe of her Priest's " shining ray" killing octopus in ellinia which made me decided to get my hunter to 3rd job. I also remb the times we spent queing for Zak, clicking furiously to enter the 30pax squad, hoping that we would not get removed by the squad leader. Finally i came across Maplelegend on GTOP, (yea i know that place existed because of my time with other private server) and i decided to give it a go after reading up on whats available on the server. (i still think the Exp rate is a little low, maybe 4x at specific timing will be great but thats just me). Well anyway, after trying out Maplelegend, i think that it is a stable server (thanks to people behind), have a challenging enviroment, helpful people around in general and it is not too difficult to get started. So....guess im here to stay.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Resa

Resa Snail

Dec 10, 2019
    Female
    Resa
    Priest
    Discord: N/A
    IGN: Resa

I play MapleLegends to escape to my past. I started MapleStory in 2006 and was always more interested in socializing over leveling. I even made MapleStory music videos and posted them on YouTube. I also met my husband (Theodorology) on Bellocan and now we're married in real life and MapleLegends. I now have the moonstone ring I always coveted back in the day.

I stay on MapleLegends because of the community. Instead of a henehoe, I am a FM hoe. It's nice talking to other people who share similar nostalgic memories to me.

And nothing beats LPQing on a rainy day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Clow

Clow Snail

Dec 10, 2019
    Female
    Clow
    I/L Wizard
    Agape
    Discord: chocolik#6420
    Preferred IGN (character name) for receiving packages: Clow

Hello! I started playing MapleLegends after hearing about it from friends. I used to play MapleStory like crazy growing up sinking a ton of (probably not well spent) time and cash into until friends slowly stopped logging on and life just got too busy to continue. I made some lifelong friends there (some of which are IRL friends now!) and definitely consider Maplestory to be a huge chapter in my life!

MapleLegends really takes me back to original Maplestory and brings back that nostalgic feeling. It’s been fun starting from scratch and going through that hard but rewarding grind, the struggle for mesos, and most of all meeting a whole new amazing community. I’m sure many of us started MapleLegends in search of something that really captured the original Maplestory experience now that Maplestory has evolved so much over the past years (I’m not even sure what the current Maplestory experience is nowadays!). Hoping to make as many friends as I did in Maplestory! :)

Also, thank you for the pan lid the other day!

Mini Art Contest Entry:
    SkuEntry.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    5:07 PM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Discord ID: mayanabanana#5680
    Preferred IGN: Asteracea

More to come, hopefully.

14. Keef

Keef King Slime

Feb 16, 2017
    Male
    Bubby
    Crusader
    Babure
    Ign: Pecker
    DIscord: N/A

Here is my crappy 10 minute sketch I did for the mini art.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    [​IMG]
    Total Playtime: 39 hrs ~> 78.5 hrs
    Let's get this out of the way: You have <12 hours left to enter my raffle! Be reminded that you don't NEED to write an essay to enter, and you'll receive AT MINIMUM a consolation prize, no matter what. That's all!
    ~
    So remember how at the end of my last update I said I'd be "taking it easy" for a while until the next event? Don't worry, I did the exact opposite. SlimeSmile
    Okay, I won't try and justify my DEGENERATE behavior, but I've been really excited about actually being able to use the computer without frequent breaks now that my wrist is feeling much better. That and I've got hardly anything else going on atm (won't be working until January-ish). Might as well get some grinding in!
    BTW, I've been having a ton of fun putting together the ^title cards^ for these updates, and I think this one is the best yet.
    [​IMG]
    Let's Get Questing! Remember, I said my goal for before xmas is to hit 500 completed quests. No easy task, to be sure.

[​IMG]
    Since the Halloween event was still running for a few more hours, I made it a special priority to get those pesky "999" quests out of the way as an excuse to farm a few more candies. Tragically, the 50 Cheesecake raffle was not the CS I was hoping for. SlimeCry With the remainder of my candies I picked up another hair coupon, cuz I'm almost positive that those will convert to the latest version (xmas) when the next event does come around. That way I won't be wasting my xmas rewards on silly stuff like hair.

[​IMG]
    I swear this is like the 5th time in a row I've gotten an IC2 (the best one cuz it has +10 speed) from the Icarus questline. Rigged??

[​IMG]
    I got a random Eye Acc 10% scroll from gacha and actually PASSED it on my black racc lmao. It's always hilarious to see things like that happen.

[​IMG]
    LALALA I LOVE QUESTING
    OnionMusic

[​IMG]
    Past experiences have given me severe OPQ anxiety, so I jumped at the very first opportunity to start getting that sht done. Orbis PQ is host to two missable quests: one is easy: it's just killing the boss, the other is a pain: you have to collect 10 separate diary pages from a secret stage in the PQ. These TEN pages take up TEN slots in your ETC inventory, don't always drop from the mobs, and you'll always be missing an apparently-ultra-rare page that just refuses to show itself. The sooner you can get it over with, the better.
    Unfortunately we only got to do one or two PQs before this team dissolved. SlimeCry

[​IMG]
    I was pretty happy to be somewhere other than Victoria, though, and decided to keep questing away from home until the point where I absolutely needed to come back. Which ended up being a long, long time...

[​IMG]
    The Aquaroad Photo Album is another missable OCD thing. It's one of a slew of "Lost Item" quests whose purpose is to help you retrieve a quest item that you lost or threw away. So what do we do? Throw away the book the moment we get it for an extra quest. SlimeSmile

[​IMG]
    Korean Folk Town has a similar deal, except it's for every single quest with a storybook. If you want to complete as many quests as possible, throw away the books the second you get them!
    BTW, huge shoutout to Matt aka Piuot aka P I U O T for hooking me up with his spare OPQ pages. Honestly a lifesaver, this man.

[​IMG]
    OPQ is actually a ton of fun, the problem is that NO ONE DOES IT! Well, barely anyone. If you want to find a party for this PQ, you often need to go way out of your way w/ smegas and aggressive recruiting to even have a chance of assembling a team. Buffs when?

[​IMG]
    That said, I got pretty lucky this time around. Big shoutouts to Nostalgist and every dedicated OPQer who showed up to run!

[​IMG]
    It felt good to get the diary stuff out of the way so soon! So good that I decided to do, what else, more questing... more questing...
    OnionMusic

[​IMG]
    LALALA I LOVE QUESTING OnionMusic

OK, things ended up getting really grindy, what with those unsavory Eos Tower and Omega Sector questlines, so I've spared you the trouble of watching me suffer. Here's a summary: I did pretty much everything in Ludi, Omega, as well as Ellin Forest (which was a much-needed break from the trash). Now back to our regular scheduled programming.

[​IMG]
    I want to say that it felt amazingly refreshing to arrive back on Victoria after being away for so long. Like it actually felt like coming home from a long trip lmao. Believe it or not, I was already at 28 Monster Card sets with very little effort on my part by the time I made it back. Farming the last two was a cinch:

[​IMG]
    Welcome Back Monster Ring
    OnionBlush

[​IMG]
    Muirhat's golem quests are seriously underrated and OP. If you're level 60-80 and desperate for exp, DO THEM!

[​IMG]
    At this point I was something like 40-50 quests away from 500 and getting worn the heck out on the whole ordeal. Luckily there was a bunch of off-continent stuff to hand in and some easy lines like Florina Beach to get me a bit closer.

[​IMG]
    Check out this earr I got from Red Slimes while farming Firebombs. SlimeWink

[​IMG]
    Ellin Ring, easy as that.

[​IMG]
    Only... 15... more... ugh...

[​IMG]
    FINALLY!! Jeez, that was rough. The good news? We've done like, half the quests in the game. The bad news, it's only going to get way harder from here on out. For now, let's relish in this achievement.

[​IMG]
    Here are my stats if you've been curious. YES, I added to 150 base int, NO, it was not a good decision, next question. SlimeSmile

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] 29 ~> 56
    [​IMG] 9 ~> 23
    Milestone(s) Achieved

Tier 1 Ring
    Completed 500 Quests

Remind me to never do an update this long EVER AGAIN! See ya later maplers. Oh, and next time we're farming.
    OnionMusic

• Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
  16. slobuz

slobuz Blue Snail

Nov 10, 2017
    Male
    12:07 PM
    Discord: Drastic#1197
    IGN: Slobuz (spells Siobuz, actually)

Hello!

It's really nice to see your progression, congratulations!

I started on Maplelegends 2 years ago, and I've took some long breaks on this period, mostly becouse of personal stuff.

I aways come back, though. I really love Maplestory and Maplelegends is definitely the best server out there! I love this server and this community!

• Like Like x 1
  17. fifthsummer

fifthsummer Horny Mushroom

Feb 24, 2018
    Night Lord
    SweetDream
    discord: Rivere#7280
    ign: rivere :pinkbean:

started playing maplesea since I was 8 and I still remember all that time and emotion I put into a 2-d game and the good grades I got for school just to get @cash cards to dress up in game LOL. growing up, maple has been ever-changing but the nostalgia I had for it didn't go away, so I constantly looked for private servers to join but all the servers I played were pretty short-lived and I didn't find people in those servers that are worth staying for.
    until I found ML back in February last year because only ML is available for us poor MAC players and the more I played the more I found precious people in this server I would never want to lose.
    "your happiness is the only payment I need"
    this was the one thing I heard from my friend in game that I would keep in my head forever just because it left that much of an impact. I don't know who said online friendships aren't real maybe my mum but honestly in ML I really did meet the craziest nicest friendliest weirdest most all-giving and heart-warming frenzos.
    so yeh, that's why I kept coming back to ML and why I enjoy reading stories such as yours! everybardi is worth understanding and befriending because of this :star: community.
    and thank you for recording your journey for us to read and holding this giveaway!

edit: realised im late after typing this HAHAHA o wells

18. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    Raffle Results
    Chairs
    Christmas Tree Chair - itzjaheezyitzjaheezy
    Storytime Chair - healskyshealskys
    Storytime Chair - MapleLDannyMapleLDanny
    Tea Time Chair - OradiousOradious
    Tea Time Chair - slobuzslobuz
    First Love Chair - theodorologytheodorology
    Marry Me Chair - MrPresidentMrPresident
    Super Mushroom Chair - moominsmoomins
    Memories in the Crystal Ball of Love - anon505anon505
    Igloo - aaronisaaronis
    Rainy Fox Chair - boost3rrboost3rr

Useables
    Scroll for Helmet for DEX 70% (x5) - boost3rrboost3rr
    Scroll for Helmet for DEX 70% (x5) - junnykingjunnyking
    Scroll for Helmet for DEX 70% (x5) - FuyohhFuyohh
    Scroll for Helmet for DEX 70% (x5) - DKraiDKrai
    Scroll for Shield for Magic Att 30% (x2) - NatteHondNatteHond
    Scroll for Shield for Magic Att 30% (x2) - soymilksoymilk
    Balanced Fury - iLovKimberlyiLovKimberly
    Witch's Special Stew (x100) - moominsmoomins

Equips
    4 Dex Branch Nose - MarcCMarcC
    6 Int Red Marker - NatteHondNatteHond
    2 Dex/16 Luk Red Pirate Top - michaelxiimichaelxii
    4 Att/4 Dex Pink Gaia Cape - YeeeeeeeetYeeeeeeeet
    54 Att Night Raven's Claw - toshirotoshiro
    12 Int Yellow Gaia Cape - RedJohnRedJohn
    10 Dex Single Earring - dropofyogadropofyoga
    6 Int Raccoon Mask - holyS11holyS11
    8 Int/2 slots Red Marker - RegalStarRegalStar
    9 Int Red Emerald Earrings - DilapidateDilapidate
    11 Dex Black Snowshoe - Loki_003Loki_003
    16 Dex/4 Luk Red Pirate Bottom - MarcCMarcC
    17 Int Bathrobe for Men - junnykingjunnyking
    70 Att Red Craven - ManohjayManohjay
    14 Att Brown Work Gloves - boost3rrboost3rr
    71 Att Red Craven - OradiousOradious
    11 Int/18 M.Att Maple Shield - akashskyakashsky

Non-Winners - don't worry, you'll still receive something nice. SlimeWink
    Zooploop :pepelaugh:
    spencil2
    Awrien
    covertseraph
    itzptr
    Jvcki
    Legoshi
    Library
    Keef
    HugeBrain
    sjo
    HappyFestus
    ProTato
    fredaaaaa
    AioriaX
    Dispute
    Paid2Win
    Resa
    Clow
    theKatia

Prizes will be mailed out via NPC Duey within the next 24 hours. If complications arise, I'll be in contact with you on Discord or via forum message, so stay tuned there just in case. Thanks to everyone who entered and shared their stories! SlimeGrin
    Again, remember to pick up your prizes via THIS GUY (DUEY)! [​IMG]
    He's found in most major towns. I've no idea what happens if you fail to pick up the package within 30 days. Pick it up OR ELSE!
    Art Contest Results
    OK. This contest was a PATHETIC showing, so I'm changing up the rules a bit. There were only four entries, and the only person who really tried was DKraiDKrai aka P I U O T. Here's his submission:
    [​IMG]
    The rest of you pretty much gave me the very worst 5 minute sketches you could manage. BUT you were brave enough to enter, so here's what you'll get:

DKraiDKrai : 40 million mesos
    LegoshiLegoshi : 20 million mesos
    ClowClow : 20 million mesos
    KeefKeef : 20 million mesos

TRY HARDER NEXT TIME OK!
    OnionCrazy

• Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    This was a really awesome event Sku!

I know a lot of my friends who posted on here and I was definitely filled with a lot of heartfelt memories as well.

I look forward to seeing your *consistent* updates on your super pro quester

OnionSpark
    - The real P I U O T

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  20. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Thank you so much SkuireSkuire :heartbeat:
    Can you also update us how many raffle entries we got?
    Want to know how you rated our stories :laugh: