1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice MapleLegends December Meetup Dates

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:48 PM
    Moderator Post
    Hello,

Here are the meetup days for December. Since this is the final month of the year I give people 3 dates to come. Sorry, I won't pick a date where it's like 5 AM here, so I just can't handle every single timezone. Maybe at some point, I let other GM's do this too.

Saturday, December 28: 9 AM server time - Done
    Sunday, December 29: 1 PM server time - Done
    Monday, December 30: 8 PM server time

If you do not know what a community meetup is:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/monthly-community-meetup.26729/

On December 31 I will be posting my final notice to end the year. I do that every single year since about 3 of them, and it won't be different this time around.

Please remember that taking screenshots is with Print Screen now and that it currently crashes the client on Windows 7 unfortunately. I recommend using ShareX if you are on Windows 7

• Friendly Friendly x 1