1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Symphony

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Squiddy, Oct 13, 2019.

1. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    8:45 AM
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Hi, you are very welcomed~! And sameeeee. I once grinded 7hrs for my friend's cards in a row just cuz I felt like it hehe. Added!

2. Vibrance

Vibrance Mano

Nov 28, 2019
    Male
    Earth
    Vibrance, Scorching, Goldenrod
    F/P Wizard, I/L Wizard, Bishop
    Symphony
    What is your In-Game Name? Vibrance
    Where are you from? Florida
    How long have you played ML for? Just a few days now
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? I haven't, but I certainly would like to when I start getting more experienced as to how the server works, and build up mesos to donate and such. I've already been donated some mesos and would like to pay it forward someday.

I'd also really like to join your guild, not just because I love the name of it, but because I don't know anyone on the server/have any friends here. I joined the server blind a few days ago after wanting to play some Maple again.

3. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    You are super welcomed! I'll try my best to help you guide through the server. There is zero pressure to donate mesos or anything like that, that only comes if you really feel like it, and you are in a good position to do so! Speaking of donation: Guild Giveaway event soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Dzora

Dzora Horny Mushroom

May 28, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    1:45 PM
    Dzora
    Hero
    Hogwarts
    What is your In-Game Name? Dzora
    Where are you from? Sweden
    How long have you played ML for? Since 2017
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? Helping new people when they need it and if giving BF toes to someone asking counts, then yeah :)

I whould like to join the guild becuase I just came back from quite a long break and it seems like my old guild is quite inactive these days so I just want some friendly people to play ML with :]

5. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Added! Welcome back to ML! Timely for the Christmas event too. :p

6. comfycal

comfycal Slime

Nov 3, 2019
    5:45 AM
    Gunslinger
    What is your In-Game Name?
    -
    Anamnesis

Where are you from?
    - California

How long have you played ML for?
    - A few days, but I made a characters up to level 15 a year or so ago haha

Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways?
    - Around my 2nd day, I gathered some extra pig ribbons to help randoms with the Xmas quest since I leveled in the pig dungeon from ~13-20. Earlier today I saw a collection of "Junkyard" shops while exploring the FM so I'd like to do something similar.

I'm not super active because of IRL responsibilities, but even so, I'd like to hangout, chat, and look cute AFKing whenever I'm on. :pepe:

7. ColouredNote

ColouredNote Pink Teddy

Sep 17, 2018
    Male
    12:45 PM
    -
    Warrior
    -
    What is your In-Game Name?
    Fhotonia

Where are you from?
    UK, South Wales. Half English and half Welsh.

How long have you played ML for?
    God knows. Started a year or ago and have played many characters, quitting, coming back, making a bowmaster, quitting, making another ranger, quitting and more quitting. But still had fun. And I think I finally got my main Gunslinger ready to grow stronger and help out the guild, though I may change to Dark Knight in the end. One of them.

Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? I have given away random equips and scrolls to other players (most of which was probably crap, but there was a nice 7atk glove I gave to a new player cause she my friend and she a lovely person. It would be nice to meet a new good friend and give them something to make them happy. I did give a strong crossbow to my old sniper friend once.

8. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Sorry I've been busy past two days! Added both to buddy list! ^_^

9. Starbright

Starbright Slime

Oct 24, 2019
    NightRose
    Priest
    WeenIeHutJr
    What is your In-Game Name? NightRose
    Where are you from? USA (Eastern)
    How long have you played ML for? Seriously for a day, though I've lurked the forums for longer while thinking of ditching another private server (which I did because it was toxic)
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? Despite my nooby character and very short play time, I got a chance to help some other players earlier in KPQ. I explained the PQ to players who had never done it before, and we also talked about stat allocation in v62. Once I'm big and stronk I'm hoping to help more people in other ways. While I have played Maplestory for many years, the game has changed significantly in my lifetime, and coming back to something like this really feels cozy! I'm looking for awesome buddies and an active guild to keep me company and motivate me to become an amazing Bishop all over again (because for whatever reason that's the class I'm always coming back to xD)

A little more about myself... I'm Ashe and I'm supposedly an adult. I'm an avid gamer and I've been playing Maplestory for over ten years. After a bit of a hiatus I decided to change over to private servers. I also play Smash Bros (can you guess my favorite character?) and Dungeons and Dragons. Oh and I talk about LGBT stuff... a lot. I'm hoping that will be fine as from what I've seen MapleRoyals looks like a very accepting community. I'm a trans male, and I am open to talking about my experiences and my journey with anyone who's looking for advice or is just curious. I'm hoping that I'd be a good fit for Symphony, as you guys seem to be a friendly crowd. I had the pleasure of talking to someone in an allied guild recently, and they were quite friendly. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, and if you have any questions or would like to interview me in-game or via discord please let me know!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Wow thanks for sharing! I super appreciated your anecdote. It was a joy to read, and we welcome LGBTQ! I also used to play DnD, but I suck at Smash haha. No need for interview or anything like that! just stroll right in! We hope you become an amazing bishop once again! Added on BL! Much love.

11. Configures

Configures Slime

Sep 24, 2017
    Male
    2:45 PM
    Xelence
    Crusader
    Cozy
    Hi! If still relevant

*What is your In-Game Name?
    Current character is "Configured"
    *Where are you from? Im from Israel.
    *How long have you played ML for?
    Ive played ML back in 2017 for a year and had lots of fun , unfortunately i had lack of time because i joined the army and had to quit for a bit , at least until my schedule is less busy.
    *Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? I always seek helping out giving advices and offer help with meso , pots and etc.
    Before i took the break i gave some of my hard earned equips for guildies and buddies in need.
    Overall im a mature maple-loving person.
    I like social guilds as this seems to be and thats why im applying.
    I like using discord to talk and create better bondings.
    Sadly most of the people i used to talk with disappeared therefore im looking to create new friendships here!
    Hopefully i can join too!
    Tamir~

12. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Added! Thanks for your interest. We do have a discord, it's been slightly dead recently with everyone going back to school. But everyone here is extremely friendly :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. fifthsummer

fifthsummer Horny Mushroom

Feb 24, 2018
    8:45 PM
    Night Lord
    SweetDream
    y no add me to buddy list

14. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    you shut YY

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Audemars

Audemars Slime

Feb 9, 2020
    Male
    Audemars
    Warrior
    Hello! I'd like to apply to join the guild :) I found out about you guys from forums.

What is your In-Game Name? Audemars
    Where are you from? Vancouver, Canada
    How long have you played ML for? Just over a year
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? I helped a few people in Maple Island with quests on this character

16. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
  17. Bandaka

Bandaka Snail

Feb 20, 2020
    Male
    Voytek
    Hi, if you're still recruiting I'd love to join!

What is your In-Game Name? Voytek
    Where are you from? New York
    How long have you played ML for? Started this week
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? Not yet in ML. In reboot (before bots destroyed it) I took lower lvl guildmates on Pink Bean runs, and higher lvls took me to Cygnus, making for a fun and motivating community. Symphony seems to have a similar mutually reinforcing dynamic which is why I'm applying :)

18. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy Brown Teddy

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    SquidPheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Added~ Welcome to the server. I am from NY too haha

19. Bambo