1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Permastunned at Nibergen

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Joel Larsson, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Joel Larsson

Joel Larsson Blue Snail

Oct 12, 2019
    Male
    Sweden
    8:56 AM
    LuckyYou
    Buccaneer
    Potato
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): After being resurrected at Nibergen's 3rd body, I got permastunned.
    What is supposed to happen?: Not getting stunned, I assume? xD
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Nibergen's 3rd body. Resurrected in the "clouds".
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Try to resurrect in the clouds with the adds from the boss alive. Alternatively resurrect the moment he bombs you. Not sure if this will help, but it's worth a try.
    Extra information (optional):

2. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    3:56 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    This has happened to me before in Niber, and happened to friends in HT as well. Initially I thought it was a combination of smokescreen + ress + stun, but seems that it's definitely something to do with ress + stun by itself.

Only way I got this fixed in Niber was to get a GM to refresh me on the map

3. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    12:56 AM
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    This happened to me in Pap without a res. Doggo tried to sed me, but my character wouldn't move. He had to stun me again for it to unstun.

This also happened in CWKPQ on a res in the cleave party. He eventually got unstuck from being restunned i assume

4. OP
    OP
    Joel Larsson

Joel Larsson Blue Snail

Oct 12, 2019
    Male
    Sweden
    8:56 AM
    LuckyYou
    Buccaneer
    Potato
    Ducky tried to move me around the map, move me out of the map and in to the map once again. Even tried to kill and res me. Nothing worked. Had to log out for it to be fixed.