1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice New site update: Gallery

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:28 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hello,

When we introduced the community meetup we also briefly mentioned creating a dedicated page to showcase those screenshots.

Initially, all I was thinking about is a page for the community screenshots and that's it. However, a much better idea came into my head.

For years, all my screenshots have been eating dust. At the end of the decade topic, I showcased a few, but far from all of them.

So my idea was to finally give those screenshots (well, not all of them) some freedom.

Gallery page:
    https://maplelegends.com/gallery

There are currently two categories:

- Screenshots:
    These are my screenshots. They go from 2014 alpha to late 2017. Unfortunately, I've discovered that when I moved from Fraps to Gyazo/ShareX I took much less full-screen screenshots. This is a major flaw on my part, and thus I have much fewer screenshots from 2018~present.

The screenshots from 2014 are very interesting if you are curious about the development. You can also see kinda the things that went first, and the things that went later. I still have even earlier screenshots than provided, but I would have to edit them slightly since they are still using a .exe that I created from the previous server that I played.

Lastly, each screenshot also has a description if you hover over them, and you can also slide the screenshots to go to the next and previous one (both PC and mobile). For the development screenshots, I left on all the pictures a comment for the context.

Legend(s):
    September 2014 ~ December: Alpha
    December 2014 ~ January 2015: Closed Beta
    January ~ March 2015: Open Beta
    April 1st, 2015 ~ Present: Full release

We hope you'll enjoy this timelapse, and we thank you once more for being around for so long and supporting us :)

The second category is the meetups. The meetups category is exactly what you expected, the initial idea was for this page. Here the screenshot from the community meetups will be archived, so users from months or years later can look at who was there back then, and so on.

Maybe coming soon

- Community:

Another category I am highly considering about is a community category. In here, screenshots made by the community will be archived. Similar to screenshots, but not from the staff. We'll let you know if this becomes a thing.

If you got any feedback or comments please let us know :)

As always thanks to DraudsDrauds for all the help

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. Vibrance

Vibrance Mano

Nov 28, 2019
    Male
    Earth
    11:28 PM
    Vibrance, Scorching, Goldenrod
    F/P Wizard, I/L Wizard, Bishop
    Symphony
    [​IMG]

My F3 is finally immortalized. Hope I can do it again for the next meetup. MapleF3