1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Nostalgia...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by JaeX, Jan 16, 2020.

1. JaeX

JaeX Mano

Jan 16, 2020
    Male
    7:39 AM
    PBJae
    Cleric
    TBD
    What's up? Y'all can call me Jae - it's what I go by online nowadays. It's been years since I last played Maplestory in any form and I've been... Well, let's just say nostalgia's one of those things that creep up and hit you out of the blue.

I go by Xana100 on Neckson's games, so if you remember/recognize me, please hit me up! I'd love to meet up again (even if I might not remember you, lol). Also, I'm a 24-year old high school chemistry teacher. If you so happen to need chemistry help, hmu lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Orion

Orion Red Snail

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    United Kingdom
    11:39 AM
    Riesevelt
    Priest
    WeenieHutJrs
    o/

hey man, newish player myself, welcome back to nostalgia central. my ign is Riesevelt if you want to add me!

interestingly enough I'm looking to be a teacher too! though looking more at the English/Citizenship path (because the UK sucks and I can't teach anything else :()

3. OP
    OP
    JaeX

JaeX Mano

Jan 16, 2020
    Male
    PBJae
    Cleric
    TBD
    Well, all I'm going to say about the teaching is bless your soul. I got burnt out in my first year last year and I'm still a little iffy about continuing. Still, I haven't given up yet and I pray you find a good place for you to teach in!

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    4:39 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome to the server Jae! Hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to join the Discord server since that's where most of the action is. What are you thinking your first character will be? :)

I got a C- in Chemistry in University lol

5. OP
    OP
    JaeX

JaeX Mano

Jan 16, 2020
    Male
    PBJae
    Cleric
    TBD
    Oh, I actually joined the Discord before joining the forum lolol. I'm already lv 29 as of typing this up and I'm gonna hit Cleric soon.

As for Chemistry in Uni, it's hard. Especially Quantum Chemistry.

6. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    11:39 AM
    Welcome to the server! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)

I'm impressed that no one has asked you how to cook meth yet

7. OP
    OP
    JaeX

JaeX Mano

Jan 16, 2020
    Male
    PBJae
    Cleric
    TBD
    Surprisingly, I don't get that many Breaking Bad jokes thrown at me. Guess the show's finally faded into obscurity.

OH! Just remembered - my discord is JaeX#4444, but I changed my nick to my IGN, PBJae.

8. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Hi JaeX! Welcome to the server.

Just a question though. How do you cook meth?

Nice IGN :heartbeat: