1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Looking to Create a Christian Guild

本贴由 JaeX 2020-01-20 发布于‘Guilds’。

1. JaeX

JaeX Mano

2020-01-16
    04:10
    PBJae
    Cleric
    TBD
    Before y’all pass this off as a meme, I’m being legit about this.

When I was younger, I was a bit of big loner. The only real solace I had, before finding God, was a private MS server and other online communities. I found a place to belong with them and they were like family to me.

While many of them dissolved, broke apart, etc., I grew and learned a lot from them. Now, I want to create a community like the ones I was a part of.

...At least, that’s the plan. It’s up to God in what will happen. If we grow to become a huge guild or if we’re more of a small one - as long as we keep God at the center of it all, it’ll be just fine.

If y’all are interested, post here on the thread. Feel free to DM me on Discord at JaeX#4444. My IGN is PBJae.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

2016-07-28
    10:10
    I may not be Christian / looking for a guild but this seems like a lovely idea, best of luck my friend!
    Hope you can find some peeps who share the same interest. OnionF2

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    JaeX

JaeX Mano

2020-01-16
    04:10
    PBJae
    Cleric
    TBD
    Update as of 1/20/2020, 1:07PM EST

We have 2 more to go before we can make the guild a thing!

Update as of 1/20/2020, 10:00PM EST

Only one more to go!

Update as of 1/24/2020, 10:18PM EST

So we needs 6 people to start... I thought it was 5, lol. Looking for 2 more!

Update as of 1/29/2020, 5:04PM EST

Just one more person to go before this guild goes live!

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1