1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kenta's Advice for Shibas and Mouses

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Summer Rain, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Summer Rain

Summer Rain Pink Teddy

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    7:09 AM
    Yukimajiri; Yorushika
    I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Colors
    As the title suggested, I noticed the shiba and the new mouses dont trigger Kenta's advice. They couldnt use the premium pet food also. I rlly like them, would be great to add them to the list of kenta quest to make them faster and closer to you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    8:09 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    This currently requires manual wz edits, which can be cumbersome. Instead, it's planned to be looked at by one of the programmers to allow all pets dynamically.

However, there is no ETA on this.

• Agree Agree x 1