1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The New Screen Resolution Sucks now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CecilWhinter, Feb 24, 2020.

Tags:

is there a way to change resolution like it was

1. yes

15 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. CecilWhinter

CecilWhinter Slime

Oct 17, 2019
    Male
    Canada
    9:12 PM
    Page
    Is there a way to get back the old resolution please because its unbearable to look at now it doesn't fit at all & it gives a huge gap of space that makes the game nude......I mean I came here to play old school maple story with the graphic it had before...not to see it change again...the animation on the characters now was bugging me but I let it pass but now this I cant do. You want to do some changes FINE!! you are the one who are running the game so you get the final word...but let us the choice to change it back & not implement it without our consent & with no power to change it back..we have the right to get a choice...or that's no longer old maple story you are running here

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:12 AM
    Moderator Post
    sigh.. so many installer messages so many mapletips so many in game messages: never enough

Anyway, open Legends.ini in MapleLegends folder and there you change it

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1