1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Emerald Hildon Boots

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by YellowSign, Nov 22, 2019.

1. YellowSign

YellowSign Blue Snail

Nov 15, 2019
    Male
    4:01 AM
    White Knight
    Does anyone know the drop rate of this item from drumming bunnies? I seem to have gotten every single drop except the Emerald Hildon Boots.

2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Drop rates are undisclosed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    3:01 PM
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    You can get that boots from korean quests, talk to the bird on top right corner.

4. Discor

Discor Slimy

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    10:01 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    NANI
    are drop rates undisclosed as a policy or is it just a maple-story totally random no rates at all thing?

p.s can some one tell me if the rates are the same for a specific drop on all monsters or some monster have higher drop rate (for the same item ) then others ?

5. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    By policy (and most staffs do not know drop rates either, except developers who have access to the rates)