1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

.wz related bug / OCD Donor Glove Clipping

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by tulcaryar, Feb 25, 2020.

1. tulcaryar

tulcaryar Red Snail

Jan 21, 2020
    Male
    6:55 AM
    SyIvan
    Ranger
    Description of the bug:The following donor gloves clip with weapons in the "ready" stance (after using skill, standard attack, or taking damage): dual blade, battle mage, elven spirit, succubus (clips in idle stance), heathcliff's, pony, ESET, ursus (all colors), villain, bichon, paw, kamaitachi. The glove only appears to clip and not the entire hand.
    What is supposed to happen?:Glove on the offhand should appear behind the weapon in ready stance as with idle stance
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:whenever I have my glove equipped and also in cash shop preview
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug:equip said gloves in CS preview or in game, swing weapon (skill or attack key)/take damage, observe.
    Extra information: I tested this with daggers and swords only since that's what my character can use. Not sure about other weapons.

I apologize, I am unable to upload the screenshots I took, probably because this is my first post.

2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    7:55 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Item name please?

You can post screenshot on imgur and share the link here.

3. OP
    OP
    tulcaryar

tulcaryar Red Snail

Jan 21, 2020
    Male
    SyIvan
    Ranger
    Hello,

Here is the link, showing some screenshots with and without CS item, for reference.

https://imgur.com/a/FnyvVP8

I had the dual blade gloves equipped but in the CS preview it appears that all the gloves I listed above are clipping. Dual blade, battle mage, elven spirit, succubus (clips in idle stance only), heathcliff's, pony, ESET, ursus (all colors), villain, bichon, paw, kamaitachi.

Thanks for your help!

4. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    7:55 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Sorry I'm not understanding. You said gloves clip with weapons but I don't see any issues between gloves and the fan in the screenshots provided.

Do you have any higher quality screenshot and/or video? What do you exactly mean by clip?

5. OP
    OP
    tulcaryar

tulcaryar Red Snail

Jan 21, 2020
    Male
    SyIvan
    Ranger
    Hello again,

Try this one.

https://imgur.com/a/qRNVP7P

I zoomed in and highlighted the issue. In the first pic, the CS glove on the offhand is clearly passing through the korean fan, whereas when I equip only my work glove in the second pic, there is no clipping.

I have also noticed this same issue with my new dagger, and in CS preview, with other donor gloves as well.

• Agree Agree x 1