1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Camera stationary at one side of the map

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by helgesson982, Mar 9, 2020.

1. helgesson982

helgesson982 Mano

Jun 12, 2019
    Male
    3:06 AM
    Jaqen
    Assassin, Night Lord
    Description of the bug: Camera view is fixed at the right side of ULU II map even though I move all the way to th left. https://gyazo.com/77530d357ef5470f42a7aa4287ad914a
    https://gyazo.com/e66324f8d0bfc4d54e006a5004a4184b

What is supposed to happen?
    : Camera should follow me (the player)

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?
    : ULU II, I was on the left side off the map when all of sudden I didnt see my character anymore and noticed that I was looking at the right side of the map and that it had been stuck there.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug
    (optional): Have yet to be able to re-produce the bug

Extra information
    (optional): Never happend before. Stayed stationary even when I moved to the top floor. Refixed itself when I went to the next map and then back again.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Going mark this for now as an extremely rare bug because nobody else triggered it before. If it happens again though let us know. It may also have caused by GFX which is known to break the game's code bits by bits until it crashes.

3. OP
    OP
    helgesson982

helgesson982 Mano

Jun 12, 2019
    Male
    Jaqen
    Assassin, Night Lord