1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low pet weird duplication bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by wallace05, Mar 20, 2020.

1. wallace05

wallace05 Mano

Nov 18, 2019
    Male
    7:37 AM
    wallace05
    Magician
    N/A
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): My name tag is turning into my fuarking pet https://streamable.com/dpxxe
    What is supposed to happen?: The name tag isn't supposed to turn into your pet o-o
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Just randomly sitting in the fm.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Ok if you wanna do this this is what u have to do:

1) Put a pet and a name tag in your inventory
    2) Feed ur pet
    3) Ur name tag will turn into a copy of ur pet that u can't equip or anything
    4) If you wanna do it again, sort your inventory. The name tag will turn into a name tag again. Then, swap the places of the name tag and the pet. Now you can repeat the process.

Extra information (optional): I want 10k donor nx as a reward for finding this bug thank you!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Iced

Iced Horny Mushroom

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    7:37 AM
    Iced / Foul
    I/L Arch Mage
    Beaters
    How to fix: Relog :yay: