1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP Washing Question

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Hyeon, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Hyeon

Hyeon Red Snail

Feb 26, 2020
    Male
    11:26 PM
    Hi, fairly new to old maple and hp washing.
    If I put AP into HP ahead of time and then wash it out later, will I lose out on something? (if I don't care about having points into primary stat or int)
    or is there another reason why I see posts/guides telling me to save ap?

Thank you in advance!

2. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    8:26 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Generally speaking it depends on what class you're going to play and how you're going to play it.

Are you interested in bossing at a lower LVL range (150ish), or are you just playing for fun and to find friends?
    Other than that putting APs into HP ahead of time just means you'll have more HP, I don't really see any difference from saving it to later on put it into HP.

Mainly people save up APs when they know they don't have enough to wash every AP, so in case they will increase Base INT just to gain a bit more MP (So that he can later on wash away all the APs he put into HP)

3. OP
    OP
    Hyeon

Hyeon Red Snail

Feb 26, 2020
    Male
    Thanks for your fast reply! So there's nothing I'm missing out if I were to put points into hp ahead of time, right? seems like it's just a "why would you do that" thing haha.

I was mainly asking because I was considering putting points into hp to be able to go on zhelm service at lvl 50 in a party with no HB (just in case). Seems like if I put points into hp right after I'm done with base int, I'll hit ~3k hp as an archer (16-20 hp per point starting at lvl 33 up to 50 + normal base hp of 1543).

4. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    With the extra MP from base int you'd be good to go for that early HP washing. Though it seems like a no HP/attention required Zakum service has popped up recently so it might not be 100% needed if that's your goal. With 2 bishops and a bucc in Zakum you can simply die and they'll be able to resurrect you 4 times, which isn't so bad considering it takes 10 minutes of sitting dead before you poof back to town. You can just die and they'll chain res you until Zakum is dead.

5. OP
    OP
    Hyeon

Hyeon Red Snail

Feb 26, 2020
    Male
    Ah, okay. Yeah, runs like that would be helpful.
    Thank you guys!