1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hello~!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by komou, Mar 24, 2020.

1. komou

komou Blue Snail

Mar 23, 2020
    Male
    2:45 PM
    Hemisphere
    Magician
    Galaxy
    hello!

my name's justin and i'm 18; i recently started playing legends from a friend who currently plays the server. i haven't touched the maplestory private server scene since around 2012-2013 and it's refreshing to see that old version servers still exist! especially the v62 servers, i haven't seen those in forever. i've seen a lot from gtop that v83 are somewhat the trend now (if anyone can enlighten me why that would be much appreciated thanks c: )

a bit more about me:
    - second year of college, majoring in computer science
    - enjoys reading books, albeit usually mangas (kanojo okarishimasu reigns as my top favourite so far)
    - plays sports during free time, though not often
    - spends an atrocious amount of time watching anime or kdrama
    - plays other video games such as league + r6 (if you want to play league, i'm in NA and my ign is "Brightest Star")
    - can't cook for shit

i've moreorless been drawn into the aspect of low-rate low version servers. my favourite versions to play are v62 and v55 and truthfully, i never grew fond of v83 and above, it just didn't really feel right with me.

i'm generally looking for people to chill around with and to play with so if you want to add me, my ign's Hemisphere

hope to see y'all ingame !

2. HeinousDude

HeinousDude Mano

Mar 15, 2020
    Male
    1:45 PM
    Revered
    Priest
    Welcome to the server! I'm pretty new as well, my name is John and I am playing as a Cleric right now. Feel free to add me in game, my ign is Revered!