1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

When it comes to multiple voting as one player

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by PREP, Mar 29, 2020.

1. PREP

PREP Blue Snail

Mar 28, 2020
    Male
    2:59 PM
    Beginner
    Hi legends players, I'm new to this server of pre-bigbang version who is wondering of way related to voting system.
    Although I have checked Administrator Kimberly's Terms & Conditions explanation and some of posts that included converstaions about manner of multiple voting, I'm still curious about potential which may lead inbalanced meso worth in game economy.
    According to staff member's reply in here (https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/we-are-new-here-question-about-vote.9856/), voting on multiple accounts per day as one player in one household(location where player often plays maplelegends) seems to be legitimate(Or is it only applying to different players using different log in IP each other in one household which proves that only one player is not abusing vote system? I'm not sure about this. could you explain me this anyway). But transparently I can see through silhouette that enormous Nx may be generated by multiple accounts by one player. Also the every single nx have ability to be consumed to earn meso in game doesnt it?
    So, is the process mentioned above acceptable in this server? At least, Is it not violating current legends regulation of policy which means multiple voting(not on one account, but on separate different various accounts) cannot be any reasons to get banned in this server?

If the perspective of mine on way of multiple voting itself is wrong, let me know what it is acceptable and legal when it comes to multiple voting :<)
    Also replying your opinion related to flood of nx by voting multiple accounts would be helpful for me to take into account chronic voting system !

• Like Like x 1
  2. jonzehcnas

jonzehcnas Mano

Mar 26, 2020
    Male
    Hawaii, USA
    1:59 AM
    Zekky
    Cleric
    Chroma
    There are far too many fail-safes in place to enable anyone to abuse the NX system. As someone who has managed a server in the far past, I would expect that Kimberly and the Legends staff have come across loopholes. Time and time again and have patched them up. The meso economy on the server will not be affected in it's current state, virtually everything you buy with NX will never translate into mesos.

3. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    1:59 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    We used to block multiple votes by one person, but that is no longer the case. You are free to vote on multiple accounts as long as you don't violate GTOP's ToS.

4. OP
    OP
    PREP

PREP Blue Snail

Mar 28, 2020
    Male
    Beginner
    I see :) Thanks to you, I can imagine how many legends staffs try to overcome adversity of vote abusing by a number of patches ! Thank you Jonze for letting me know it =>

5. OP
    OP
    PREP

PREP Blue Snail

Mar 28, 2020
    Male
    Beginner
    Oh i see~ currently all the Nx can be consumed only in a way of kinda nx items which are not tradeable including AP reset right? Thank you for replying, Precel :) Have a delightful day

6. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    7:59 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Nothing can be traded with Vote NX.

You can trade items with Game NX (you get it by winning GM events they host sometimes) but good luck winning, because Eiji is too good at those events + you don't really get enough Game NX to trade that much anywho.
    (I've never see anyone sell AP resets in the last 3 years here)

7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:59 AM
    Moderator Post
    The most you can get out of vote cash in mesos is telerock/owl/smega services, which are not that much anyway because.. well, everyone can vote.

• Agree Agree x 1