1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Character Select screen shows your character naked

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Oreliel, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Oreliel

Oreliel Red Snail

Mar 6, 2017
    Female
    2:24 PM
    Crossbowman
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): On the character select screen, (right after you select channel) It displays your characters without any equips. Equips and appearance is unaffected in-game.
    What is supposed to happen?: You're meant to see your character with clothes and other equipped items.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: The character select screen.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I got no idea how this glitch happened. I had logged in earlier today just fine without the glitch happening and I haven't changed anything prior to this glitch occurring.
    Extra information (optional): I fixed an issue with not being able to run the game in 1366x768 earlier today using the fix provided under the client-notices in Discord (first message). I don't think it relates to the glitch as I ran the game just fine in 1366x768 prior to encountering this glitch but thought I would mention it.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:24 AM
    Moderator Post
    Happy April fools day to you too

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 2