1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Multi-client constantly d/cing

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by peepo2pass, Mar 13, 2020.

1. peepo2pass

peepo2pass Blue Snail

Mar 8, 2020
    Male
    5:43 PM
    peepo2pass
    Beginner
    Whenever I multi-client one of the clients keep d/cing after about 5-10 minutes of play without any error message ever. The other client remains online and runs as usual but I never d/c while playing with only one client. I've never had this problem while multi-clienting on other servers any ideas on how to fix this? Appreciate the help <3

2. TheWan

TheWan Blue Snail

Mar 12, 2020
    Male
    5:43 AM
    -
    -
    +1 On this. Will constantly dc one client on ALL PQ when not in pq though, it works fine.

3. stepcore

stepcore Blue Snail

Feb 17, 2020
    11:43 PM
    Stepcore
    Crossbowman, Bishop
    Familia
    I find that it's very selective about when it DCs. In PQs if both clients are in the PQ especially it happens every time. When I was training in GS2 it happened a lot too. Same thing whenever I went to FM to get the GM buffs it would happen even if I wasn't multi-clienting.

Turning off HD hasn't worked for me so far.

4. OP
    OP
    peepo2pass

peepo2pass Blue Snail

Mar 8, 2020
    Male
    peepo2pass
    Beginner
    Running in full screen mode fixed it for me but not a good workaround for when you need to sell leech because switching tabs gonna suck

5. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
    I get this too. I'll multiclient with my main and some mules and everything looks good, but then when I go to a mule client and buff, nothing happens, screen goes black, and I get sent to the login screen.

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:43 PM
    Moderator Post
    Make sure to get the March hotfix if you experience DC problems.

7. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
    I've been getting this since December, although not sure if it started before or after Christmas patch. Still happened with Feb 16/17 and hotfix rev 2