1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey! Happy to Gunbound again

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by jonny617, Apr 3, 2020.

1. jonny617

jonny617 Red Snail

Mar 28, 2020
    Male
    7:48 AM
    jonny617
    Beginner
    Hi everyone,

I had many names in the past but decided to revert to my current ign as jonny617 vs craftyasianz back in the day. I miss my old account and all the cash I dropped in the game via western union lol. I miss being a dragon and hope to get back to that level one day! I currently play on my PC because gunbound is not opening no matter what I do on my mac.

I've allowed and changed the privacy settings but all it does when I click open or run as admin is nothing and a few minutes later it'll close all my apps and reload my home screen on my mac laptop. If anyone else is running catalina and is seeing this happen or have a solution please let me know! Anyways, I'm usually on every other day so if you're looking to run some games I'll bring my boomer best and have a crack at it.

Nice meeting you all!
    Jon

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:48 PM
    Moderator Post
    Catalina does not run GunBound because Apple destroyed 32 bit support and GunBound is a 32bit game

3. OP
    OP
    jonny617

jonny617 Red Snail

Mar 28, 2020
    Male
    7:48 AM
    jonny617
    Beginner
    Whoa unfortunate, but thanks Kim! Your name is very familiar to the old GB forums. Were you an admin way back in the day??

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:48 PM
    Moderator Post
    I am that same person you likely mean yes