1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfixable Vote Cash Bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by jujubes, Apr 2, 2020.

1. jujubes

jujubes Blue Snail

Apr 2, 2020
    Female
    1:22 PM
    blurberru
    Thief
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Voted on GTOP (Red Kimmy), but did not receive vote cash

What is supposed to happen?: Receive vote cash and red kimmy should be crossed off
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Maplelegends vote page
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. taigaa33

taigaa33 Red Snail

Apr 7, 2020
    4:22 AM
    9x19mm
    Corsair
    Hi, i have the same issue. so i'll just continue this thread.
    voted for 2 days and only got 500 each time. ( from blue kimmy i think, she's crossed off)

Attached Files:

3. taigaa33

taigaa33 Red Snail

Apr 7, 2020
    9x19mm
    Corsair
    image for day 2.... voted but no cash :<

Attached Files:

4. Mott

Mott Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Dec 2, 2018
    Maya's House
    1:22 PM
    NightShadow, CannotAim, Mattato, Mottini
    Night Lord
    Spirit
    Hi, The blue Kimmy is TOPG. It is a different website and GTOP's competitor. Because it sees less traffic than GTOP and is an experiment from the ML staff, this only awards 500 vote cash compared to GTOP's 5000 + streak

Unfortunately the issue you're seeing is a problem on GTOP's side. The ML website just waits for a ping that you have voted. GTOP has extremely strict guidelines and checks to make sure there's no vote abuse there.

Here are some other methods you can try if you are seeing the "You already voted"
    - Try switching browsers on your computer
    - Try incognito mode
    - Try using your mobile device while disconnected from wifi
    - Try using different mobile browsers (chrome, edge, safari, duckduckgo, ... etc)
    - Try turning on airplane mode and turning it off while keeping your phone disconnected from wifi
    - Do not vote around server reset time 12am servertime. You can use @time in game to see the time

5. taigaa33

taigaa33 Red Snail

Apr 7, 2020
    9x19mm
    Corsair
    day 3 :
    Same issue on my account. Cant vote.
    used another PC on other browser.

Made another account:
    Acc 2 :
    Used another pc to vote & firefox instead.
    No vote.

Tired using mobile without wifi connection, not working

Please help...

6. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    4:22 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Do this at your own risk as using VPN is against GTOP's Terms of Service. We will not help you if they block you from voting.

7. Hardatx

Hardatx Snail

Mar 17, 2020
    10:22 PM
    Nicht
    Magician
    I also have some problems with the voting page.. Often i get no voting Cash when i already voted or the voting process doesnt work.. dont know how i should wash my mp on my mage without getting the full amount of cash.. that happens so often to me.. today the TopG button doesnt work for me