1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug @togglepin not working for me anymore

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by ElementUser, Apr 10, 2020.

1. ElementUser

ElementUser Blue Snail

Mar 30, 2020
    Male
    10:21 AM
    ShiningArrow
    Bowman
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):

Just about half a week ago, typing in "@togglepin 99999" would make the game not prompt me for the login PIN for a while.

Now, even when I do @togglepin 120 (which I now learned is the max), the game still prompts me for the login PIN every single time I log in.

What is supposed to happen?: The game is not supposed to prompt me for my login PIN in these oconditions.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Login screen. Bug only started happening about half a week ago.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):

1) Log into the game, select a character.
    2) Type in "@togglepin 120" without quotes.
    3) Exit the game.
    4) Log in again. The game will still prompt you for your PIN.

Extra information (optional): My IGN is ShiningArrow

===

Thanks for looking into this! Or at least let me know if this is something I can fix locally (if it is a local-sided fix).

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:21 PM
    Moderator Post
    Read the maintenance notes..

3. OP
    OP
    ElementUser

ElementUser Blue Snail

Mar 30, 2020
    Male
    10:21 AM
    ShiningArrow
    Bowman
    Thank you, sorry I'm new to the forums :)