1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved (Macintosh) Game won't open

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by 3ricchan3, Apr 11, 2020.

1. 3ricchan3

3ricchan3 Slime

Mar 31, 2017
    Male
    4:30 PM
    When I click to open the application nothing happens. I've tried deleting it and reinstalling and it doesn't work. When I change the screen option to x11, a black xquartz window opens up but then closes in a couple sec. I'm on MacOS Mojave. I'm a returning player trying to get into it again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:30 AM
  3. OP
    OP
    3ricchan3

3ricchan3 Slime

Mar 31, 2017
    Male
    Thank you! it works now

4. joshyazdi1

joshyazdi1 Snail

Mar 2, 2021
    Male
    joshyazdi
    I tried doing this but it still won't open! I'm on Big Sur

5. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    Anything higher than Mojave won't work because anything higher than Mojave doesn't support 32-bit programs/Applications, you'll have to use a Virtual Machine or use Bootcamp to play. Heres a link showing all the macOS versions.

Edit: Nise has made a new guide for the above to work using Crossover! (March 15, 2021)

Be sure to thank him for his amazing hard work, staff work is voluntary! SlimeGrin

6. AmyC

AmyC Mano

May 29, 2021
    Female
    7:30 PM
    Hi! I just downloaded the wineskin version on Mojave and am having the same problem. I refreshed the wrapper as per instructed... but when I click the "Maplelegends" or the "Play MapleLegends" icons... nothing happens.

7. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    1. Right click on MapleLegends icon, click on Show Original.

2. Open Wineskin, click Advanced.

3. Click on Test Run, if this doesn't work try refreshing the wrapper once more and try again.

8. AmyC

AmyC Mano

May 29, 2021
    Female
    7:30 PM
    Thanks for getting back to me! I couldn't get it to work with wineskin but crossover worked for me.

• Great Work Great Work x 1