1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Hurliza: Suprise Birthday Party Questline Bugged

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Victortanf, Apr 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Victortanf

Victortanf Blue Snail

Apr 2, 2020
    Male
    11:22 PM
    Fenguin
    Spearman
    Twice
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    [​IMG]

I've completed 3/4 quests in Hurliza's questline but after completing the 3rd, the questline seems to bug out. When I go to see her, there are no icons floating above her, but her questline is still showing as active in the "In Progress" tab. I am unable to proceed in any way and as you can see I am also unable to forfeit the quest.

What is supposed to happen?: The 3rd quest in her questline should complete and I should be able to move onto the last part.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: After completing her third quest.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Finish the first 3 collect-monster-drop quests in her questline.
    Extra information (optional):

2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    2:22 AM
    Moderator Post
    The last quest in the quest line does not become available until you are level 85