1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Response Time

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Nath1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Nath1

Nath1 Slime

Apr 12, 2020
    Male
    Israel
    10:30 AM
    GoodBishop
    Cleric
    Actually I was curious to know about the response time which is usually for hearing a response to support issues.
    Particularly, ban appeals. Basically, I made a ban appeal thread and waited patiently but no one had replied to it. Could it be possibly there are certain times or wait times required?
    I'm sorry I'm posting about this here, but I assumed this is the best section for that.
    Anyone else can also say how long they had waited for a response, when they made a support thread and needed one of the staff members to get back with you about something?
    Thank you

2. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

8:30 AM
    Depends what you get banned for. Some things have to be investigated

3. OP
    OP
    Nath1

Nath1 Slime

Apr 12, 2020
    Male
    Israel
    10:30 AM
    GoodBishop
    Cleric
    Well, I assumed they're doing some kind of investigation as you say, because its been some time since I posted it, and no one from the Staff replied yet.
    Do you have an idea about how long their investigation takes before they respond?

4. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    4:30 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Depends on what you were banned for. Some investigations take longer than others. The false positive autobans are quickly resolved. Right now, staff are swamped with fixing support tickets for a database freeze that happened last week so a little more patience than usual it required