1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Permanent Bans

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Nath1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Nath1

Nath1 Slime

Apr 12, 2020
    Male
    Israel
    4:44 PM
    GoodBishop
    Cleric
    Actually I was also curious to know something about bans.
    For example, if someone was banned on the forums only, does that mean he can still play in game without using the forums? Or a forum ban includes also a game ban?
    I also wanted to know, if a player was banned, possibly permanently, but it has been a long time since the ban was issued - lets say, over a year - is the ban still valid?
    After reading the rules, I failed to understand completely how it works. There are statements in the rules which don't make these things 100% clear, to be honest.
    Thank you.

2. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    9:44 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    If someone is banned from the forum but not banned from the game then they can still play the game. If someone is banned from the game but not banned from the forum, they can still use the forum.

If a player is permanently banned, then they can not play the game unless the ban is lifted.