1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Mac download help

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by stephinspace, Apr 14, 2020.

1. stephinspace

stephinspace Blue Snail

Apr 14, 2020
    1:20 AM
    Hello there

I'm trying to download for Mac... I have a newer Mac, 2017. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I've followed the steps that are posted in this form. Anything else that is obvious that needs to be done for it to open??

2. OP
    OP
    stephinspace

stephinspace Blue Snail

Apr 14, 2020
  3. ToucansFly

ToucansFly Blue Snail

Apr 10, 2020
    Female
    1:20 PM
    Magician
    Same i need help for mac too.
    I'm not on Catalina.
    I'm on Mojave 10.14.6.

4. OP
    OP
    stephinspace

stephinspace Blue Snail

Apr 14, 2020
    I restarted my computer and it worked!! Yay!!!

5. Mamba

Mamba Blue Snail

Apr 19, 2020
    Male
    Mamba
    Also having issues. On a Mac latest software - game wont launch. tried doing the wineskin thing and didnt work

6. BlooStory

BlooStory Blue Snail

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    BlooBear
    Bishop
    Hi MambaMamba - Apple disabled all 32 bit support with Catalina, and old school maplestory runs on 32 bit. If you are on Catalina, you will need to downgrade your OS to play the game. If you are running an older OS version, I recommend submitting your own separate issue log and we can help you get connecting and playing with us!