1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a new player, but requires introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Nath1, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Nath1

Nath1 Slime

Apr 12, 2020
    Male
    Israel
    1:32 AM
    GoodBishop
    Cleric
    Hi everyone!
    Been playing on many servers in the past, and recently I decided to play here. I was banned here in the past, so after a short ban appeal, the friendly staff allowed me to come back. How nice of them. Just... wow. I can't believe they're so nice to me and gave me a second chance. I appreciate that very, very much.
    To everyone confused who I was back in the day, here's a link to my old profile:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/hi-im-cdfa-and-im-a-unique-2h-bw-page.3390/
    My name was CDFA. As you can see from the date, it was May 2015. So that probably tells you I'm not a new player at all, or even close to be new.
    Days and years pass by, I became more responsible irl and had less time to play maple, so I quitted more than one time.
    Recently, with coronavirus, I have a lot more free time to play this game, like everyone else probably. So, here I am.
    I'll be starting a Cleric very soon, and start leveling up. Not sure about the name yet.
    Nice to meet you, and thank you for reading.
    See you in game / forums / discord.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    12:32 PM
    691469290901078108.png Welcome Back

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Nath1

Nath1 Slime

Apr 12, 2020
    Male
    Israel
    GoodBishop
    Cleric
  4. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    7:32 PM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome back! I'm glad that you were given a second chance to enjoy this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Nath1

Nath1 Slime

Apr 12, 2020
    Male
    Israel
    GoodBishop
    Cleric
    Yeah me too. Kimberly is so nice, I still cant believe it. Just... wow. I'm glad I decided to play here and not a different server.
    Some people get completely bored from this game at some point in their lives, but I always liked this game. I dont know if its an addiction, or not. But who cares.
    Also, by knowing I play on a server with good and responsible staff members, its an even better feeling.

6. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    4:32 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Welcome back! One of the best things about legends is that you can rest assured that your hard work will pay off :).

7. OP
    OP
    Nath1

Nath1 Slime

Apr 12, 2020
    Male
    Israel
    GoodBishop
    Cleric
    I know. 2x exp rate is very slow, but its worth the effort. You get there slowly, but you still get there. Also this server is starting to be pretty large, as I could see on the site with the players currently online.
    I'll let you all know what my character name is, haven't started it yet because a lot of good names are already in use.

8. OP
    OP
    Nath1

Nath1 Slime

Apr 12, 2020
    Male
    Israel
    GoodBishop
    Cleric
    Okay, my new player is GoodBishop, feel free to add / say hi. See ya in game.

9. Blueberry

Blueberry Pink Teddy

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    Israel
    Danix
    Beginner
    Welcome back! SlimeGrin