1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Client closes when unplugging USB

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Ferluci, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    11:18 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): When I unplug my USB headset, the client closes.

What is supposed to happen?: Not close
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: In my home on my computer. Not any place related in maplelegends. Happens anywhere in-game.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):

1. Start maplelegends
    2. Unplug USB headset
    3. watch MapleLegends close
    Extra information (optional): Happens in client from february. December client does not have this.

If you need any more information please tell me.

2. OP
    OP
    Ferluci

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    Ferluci
    Bishop
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I tried to replicate it but was unable to. Do you also play from the USB or something? Because it then crashing makes complete sense because of MapleStory lazy load all the files (ours anyway, because we use .img).

4. OP
    OP
    Ferluci

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Yes that would make sense then. But no, I play ML from my SSD. The USB which I am unplugging is my USB headset and not any storage device.
    I can try to disconnect any other, random, peripherals and see if it also closes.

edit: It seems it is really only my USB headset, which is a Razer Man o' War.
    It doesn't close when I unplug my keyboard, mousepad or mouse.

Weird.