1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Issues getting Stream on Legends Site

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by xxUltima, Apr 16, 2020.

1. xxUltima

xxUltima Blue Snail

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    8:23 AM
    xxUltima
    Hi there,

I wanted to quickly reach out and see if there is anything specific that needs to be done other than include the [MapleLegends] tag in front of the stream title when streaming legends on Twitch. I was able to get my stream up on the legends site my first go at it but have been issues for a couple days since. Wasn't sure if there is something additional I am missing or something preventing me from syndicating onto the legends site. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

xxUltima

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:23 PM
    Moderator Post
    You also need 5 followers. It takes up to 5 minutes to appear

3. OP
    OP
    xxUltima

xxUltima Blue Snail

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    8:23 AM
    xxUltima
    Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for the super quick response! I have 14 followers currently and was able to see my stream on the website my first night streaming, had issues my last two nights and am still not on the site today, my stream has been active for about an hour. Would love to appear on the site but won't die if not. Again, thanks so much for your time.

Regards,
    xxUltima

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:23 PM
    Moderator Post
    whats your stream

5. OP
    OP
    xxUltima