1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Cards to Quest Item?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OdinSteinGuy, Apr 17, 2020.

1. OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    7:20 PM
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    I think it would make the monster card hunt much better if they would be treated as a quest item - if you finished collecting 5/5 of Slime cards, for example, you would not see it anymore and could not collect it, but your party member could benefit from it and collect it. This way you won't accidentally take cards (thank you Dino pet -_- ) that your friend want and you have already finished.

Thank you for the consideration!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    9:20 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    Take pet-loot off after getting 5 cards, also if more cards drop. you could tell your friend "hey come to ch3 it dropped a card"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    But i do want to loot, just not the cards i finished since it makes no sense i continue to take them.. that's my thought anyhow

• Like Like x 1
  4. yogevmiz

yogevmiz Slime

Oct 4, 2016
    Male
    Israel
    Jinchuriki
    Bishop
    i think that the simple solution to the problem is to add the item "monster card" for the pet ignore item (a single option that will make the pet to ignore any and all monster cards that drop).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:20 PM
    Moderator Post
    This was done in the past but people screamed at us - Basically there's many people out there partying with their friends helping get cards, and not being able to see them anymore as 1 person is a headache.

6. OP
    OP
    OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    I disagree - i partied with my friend the other day for the cloud quest in orbis - while i killed the pink things, she collected the clouds that dropped when i killed them (i didn't have the quest yet). i think ppl should be encouraged to collect them themselves and find them rather than letting others find the cards for them.

anyhow - Yogevmiz mentioned pet ignoring - how do you do that? and still that solve when i collect by myself...

7. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    9:20 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    I want to be able to hunt them for my friends but I don't want or need to pick them up after I have 5.

8. OP
    OP
    OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    Exactly my point